Workshop Minimalist AFL logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's what I've whipped up.

2q0n3hv.jpg

Minimalist AFL logos.
These are pretty good can I use them with your permission.

Sydney took a minute, because the middle pixel (let's refer to them as pixels) makes sense, but then they have essentially just a red v, so a similar design to the melbourne or even port one would probably be fine. The WCE one probably just needs the top yellow pixel taken out in the middle, this would make it more like the current design. I'm also unsure about the sash's for the Ess and Rich ones, i feel you could probably just do the diagonal pixels and leave the other two black (essentially just a / ) and it would probably achieve a more 'uniform' look. Overall pretty cool though!
Just a thought; inverting the colours of the NM one might work? Their new kit design has a white stripe in the middle flanked by blue, with a white border it may kinda look like the pinstripes!

Last edited:
Sydney took a minute, because the middle pixel (let's refer to them as pixels) makes sense, but then they have essentially just a red v, so a similar design to the melbourne or even port one would probably be fine. The WCE one probably just needs the top yellow pixel taken out in the middle, this would make it more like the current design. I'm also unsure about the sash's for the Ess and Rich ones, i feel you could probably just do the diagonal pixels and leave the other two black (essentially just a / ) and it would probably achieve a more 'uniform' look. Overall pretty cool though!
Just a thought; inverting the colours of the NM one might work? Their new kit design has a white stripe in the middle flanked by blue, with a white border it may kinda look like the pinstripes!
I had the same vibes on Ess/Rich and Syd/WCE, but understood what they were trying to convey and that they werent "wrong"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back