Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mate...yeaterday i heard that glockers was coming out in pre-season and i think to do some fitness coaching and stuff like that...i usure if he will come for whole season...but he is coming for pre-season:thumbsu:

wat so cant rae take a trainin session???? surely a guy whos just walking into a club as coach who knows nothing really about the join would want things on his terms, not just some other guy who is like a mouse and never been involed with the club either runnin the show... weird set up if hes not guna play...

Settle down boys.. It is very good to hear that Matt Rea has signed on as coach and Will Bell is more than likely to sign on aswell very soon but everyone knows what tatyoon are like meaning they recruit very strongly.. Heard the pumas are chasing Paul McGloughlin.. Any truth span?
sound pretty sure bout belly shaft, he didnt sound so sure himself the other night when i was chattin 2 him..

wat so cant rae take a trainin session???? surely a guy whos just walking into a club as coach who knows nothing really about the join would want things on his terms, not just some other guy who is like a mouse and never been involed with the club either runnin the show... weird set up if hes not guna play...

I think he meant pre-season and fitness coaching mate..

Rae is only a young coach so would assume he would want/need a hand with training sessions.

sound pretty sure bout belly shaft, he didnt sound so sure himself the other night when i was chattin 2 him..

Yeh mate well he was my coach last year and I was talking to him last night.. His been in two minds for a while but he will be at moyston next year..

i never said he can't take training mate... glockers will be helping matt...that's what i heard:thumbsu:

yeah all good figures there leigh... but don't get caught with stats and figures...they all played better on the day!!:D

Leigh?

But yes that again proves my point, they all played better on the day - six times for the year in total, plus Lis Derri whacked Moyston in the finals..
So I would have thought that was pretty conclusive that Moyston were the fourth best team last year, and have some work to do to catch up to the top three!! Thanks for helping me out there pal ;)

Yep ok zander...good point but do u know any of the players where recruiting??.. na didn't think so.. we got a few that we just keepin a secret at the moment.. so zander i guess we will see in the 2009 season won't we.:thumbsu:

I think you will find cotch that all the teams in the region are talking to players - so moyston arent anything special having players in the pipeline that they are keeping quite. Obviously they havent signed or it would be out in the news. It is only november - alot of recruiting to be done by all the teams. Matt Rae is a good bloke and i wish him all the best

I think you will find cotch that all the teams in the region are talking to players - so moyston arent anything special having players in the pipeline that they are keeping quite. Obviously they havent signed or it would be out in the news. It is only november - alot of recruiting to be done by all the teams. Matt Rae is a good bloke and i wish him all the best

Good post Juddtrain couldnt agree more! :thumbsu:

Leigh?

But yes that again proves my point, they all played better on the day - six times for the year in total, plus Lis Derri whacked Moyston in the finals..
So I would have thought that was pretty conclusive that Moyston were the fourth best team last year, and have some work to do to catch up to the top three!! Thanks for helping me out there pal ;)

hmmm...

why don't you just get off the mininera forum...i know u want articles for the addy and all... but isn't the wimmera league good enough for ya bumbles...all u rat's players go round saying how good you are at footy and how good is the wimmera league is... and u always say how s**t standards the mininera league is.. so why do u like talking on this forum if u thinks the league is shitty standards???... got me stumped!!:eek:

hmmm...

why don't you just get off the mininera forum...i know u want articles for the addy and all... but isn't the wimmera league good enough for ya bumbles...all u rat's players go round saying how good you are at footy and how good is the wimmera league is... and u always say how s**t standards the mininera league is.. so why do u like talking on this forum if u thinks the league is shitty standards???... got me stumped!!:eek:

Hahaha oh Aaron u poor little man..

If u would like proof then read back through the 125 pages of this thread and find even one case of where I have said the Mininera League is s**t footy, or 'pumped up the wimmera league'... Im sorry that u couldnt!!

And Aaron, I would also like u to point out a time when I have ever pumped the Rats up in a big way and said how good i am? I cannot play football, and i acknowledge this to anyone who knows me - so please dont embarrass yourself...

I was actually on this thread during last season, discussing news in the MDFL and keeping up with things around the league.. Ask other posters if i slagged off the league if u must?
That would have been around the time u were sooking and leaving the Rats because u felt the coaches were a bit hard on u, and that the club was arrogant? Right?

Yes, I am - and there were 20 odd other blokes from that same team who stayed on and contested a grand final, so dont start slagging off the club and other ppl because u have no ticker and werent tough enough to stick through a bit of hard work and achieve something!!

U are very quick to jump on other people (for wat i dont know) who are simply having their own opinions on local football - which is of course wat this website is all about!! Look closer to home pal..

Good luck at Moyston, just stop making ridiculous unfounded accusations and making yourself look like a fool!! :thumbsu:

If u would like proof then read back through the 125 pages of this thread and find even one case of where I have said the Mininera League is s**t footy, or 'pumped up the wimmera league'... Im sorry that u couldnt!!

And Aaron, I would also like u to point out a time when I have ever pumped the Rats up in a big way and said how good i am? I cannot play football, and i acknowledge this to anyone who knows me - so please dont embarrass yourself...

I was actually on this thread during last season, discussing news in the MDFL and keeping up with things around the league.. Ask other posters if i slagged off the league if u must?
That would have been around the time u were sooking and leaving the Rats because u felt the coaches were a bit hard on u, and that the club was arrogant? Right?

Yes, I am - and there were 20 odd other blokes from that same team who stayed on and contested a grand final, so dont start slagging off the club and other ppl because u have no ticker and werent tough enough to stick through a bit of hard work and achieve something!!

U are very quick to jump on other people (for wat i dont know) who are simply having their own opinions on local football - which is of course wat this website is all about!! Look closer to home pal..

Good luck at Moyston, just stop making ridiculous unfounded accusations and making yourself look like a fool!! :thumbsu:

haha...righto u can post some good good s**t leigh lol... and i have to admit u f***** OWNED me with that post!!!!... i shouldn't have even put that s**t on there...lol...
i have no comeback for ya... can i just say 1 more thing thing if i did stick around at rats, yes they did make grand final and all but don't ya hate that feeling of losing??...mmm i know i hate the feeling of losing in any game!! don't u???

i won't make a fool out of myself next time lol...thanks for giving me luck for next year!!!!....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on whether fisher is playing/training rebels this year?
heard two young boys from the demons got an invitation to train.
clint dudman would be the obvious one, but not sure on the other.
:thumbsu:

Was it because they where hard on you span or the game time issue. Not trying to cause issues here but if i wasnt getting a fair go or a decent ammount of game time?

Was it that the coaches were hard on you or abused you? I didnt think they set a great example as coaches at the games i saw, picking out individuals and belittling them in front of their peers. Span was probably one of those and was probably another reason for leaving not just because the coaches were 'hard' on him.

Not trying to cause issues here fellas just delving into some theories. ;)

From what I hear, the Eagles would play finals in the MDFL. Been told from some observers at this year's MDFL grand final that both sides were ordinary and would struggle to beat LPFL fifth placed side. Not into arguments about standard, footy outside of AFL is about mates and fun, just pointing out that the Eagles should be cut some slack by some people from other leagues. Good luck Eagles.

Yes i have heard a few people say that, i haven't seen much minera footy myself so i can't comment but from what people have told its not the best, but lets hope all country footy improves

It is very hard to compare leagues, but several of the Ararat Eagles 2006 Senior list are now playing at Moyston and doing ok, but they struggled in the LPFL.;)

yes very alot have headed out that way blokes like corbo, pieters, keiler, gary smith,= and a few others

haha...righto u can post some good good s**t leigh lol... and i have to admit u f***** OWNED me with that post!!!!... i shouldn't have even put that s**t on there...lol...
i have no comeback for ya... can i just say 1 more thing thing if i did stick around at rats, yes they did make grand final and all but don't ya hate that feeling of losing??...mmm i know i hate the feeling of losing in any game!! don't u???

i won't make a fool out of myself next time lol...thanks for giving me luck for next year!!!!....by the way i dont want to be your enemy either or get in anymore arguments..

no hard feelings??:thumbsu:

Yeah good way to suck up spana,

thought it was a bit harsh saying that you hate losing and wouldn't want to play in a losing grand, of course you wouldn't want to be in a losing Grand final in the worst thing, but it is better playing in one than watching i think, but least they still made it which i thought was a great achievement after all the critizsm. and just remember that they played in two premierships 2 years in a row before that, which you weren't apart of

Was it because they where hard on you span or the game time issue. Not trying to cause issues here but if i wasnt getting a fair go or a decent ammount of game time?

Was it that the coaches were hard on you or abused you? I didnt think they set a great example as coaches at the games i saw, picking out individuals and belittling them in front of their peers. Span was probably one of those and was probably another reason for leaving not just because the coaches were 'hard' on him.

Not trying to cause issues here fellas just delving into some theories. ;)

and also his old man and brother were out at moyston which makes it easier on the family, but if he was dedecaded to the rats and dedecaded to the team he possibly could of played in a grand final in front of his home gcrowd which is something special.

but i also agree with butlers that there is no need to single out juniors in the way that i got told cary did, juniors is for fun and learning about the game and i just think be yelling and screaming at juniors to get there point across is not good because it just turn us young ones away form playing football which is no good considering there alot of clubs struggling for numbers

i won't make a fool out of myself next time lol...thanks for giving me luck for next year!!!!....by the way i dont want to be your enemy either or get in anymore arguments..

no hard feelings??:thumbsu:

they are some of the stupidist comments ever span... must have felt good 2 leave a club that has been playing in finals and grand finals and going 2 a club which hadnt even played finals until this year... and that club is a lot more use to losing... great argument

any news on whether fisher is playing/training rebels this year?
heard two young boys from the demons got an invitation to train.
clint dudman would be the obvious one, but not sure on the other.
:thumbsu:

as fisher actually played acouple of games last year definetily got an invite to train...

yes very alot have headed out that way blokes like corbo, pieters, keiler, gary smith,= and a few others

Well im not sure how you can say that these blokes struggled in the LPFL and doing well in the MDFL?
Pieters hasnt got a kick in the MDFL in 2 years.
Smith played a few good games but against the good sides went missing.
Corbo played interleague in the LPFL and hasnt se the world on fire in the MDFL.
Keilor is a good bloke and has played some good footy everywhere?

half the eagles team arent senior players!!

Lovely work wrecker. Lol-guess thats why your a journalist.

Well im not sure how you can say that these blokes struggled in the LPFL and doing well in the MDFL?
Corbo played interleague in the LPFL and hasnt se the world on fire in the MDFL.

What happened ? Did someone from the Eagles throw your toys out of the pram?.

verygood points there jt... keilor is the only one of them that has really done anythin at moyston... and pieters is probably the worst footballer in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back