Mininera & District Under 16's

Remove this Banner Ad

penshurst will win it because they get the best permits. if there were no permits involved i think worndoo would take it away quite easily

penshurst will win it because they get the best permits. i reckon if permits didnt exist worndoo would win. thoughts on who would get league best and fairest 2 from each club?

penshurst will win it because they get the best permits. i reckon if permits didnt exist worndoo would win. thoughts on who would get league best and fairest 2 from each club?

Bolac: Jake clark
Moysten: Cal Stevens
all i know dont play in the league just watch sometimes!

Permits play a major factor in the finals, only in this league.
teams take advantage of it, and use it to win flags.
b and f wise.
lismore derrinallums michael may has been untouchable all season.
easy in top three players every game. my moneys on him for the league.
hes playing well in the seniors aswell. managing both games.
L/D will make grandfinal, and will win it!
go dees

Permits play a major factor in the finals, only in this league.
teams take advantage of it, and use it to win flags.
b and f wise.
lismore derrinallums michael may has been untouchable all season.
easy in top three players every game. my moneys on him for the league.
hes playing well in the seniors aswell. managing both games.
L/D will make grandfinal, and will win it!
go dees

Who does everythink will win the club best and fairest

My tips for league best and fairest for each club would be.
Moyston - Cal Stevens. Tatyoon - Jack Ganley, Smw - Hayden McCrow, Glen/Dunk - Dorsit?, Penshurst - Taylor Mckenery, Wicky/Bolac - Jake Clark. Lismore Derri - Tyson Osborne, Hawkesdale Mccarther -Ricky Glare, Worndoo Mort - Rich McCormick or Mad Dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My tips for league best and fairest for each club would be.
Moyston - Cal Stevens. Tatyoon - Jack Ganley, Smw - Hayden McCrow, Glen/Dunk - Dorsit?, Penshurst - Taylor Mckenery, Wicky/Bolac - Jake Clark. Lismore Derri - Tyson Osborne, Hawkesdale Mccarther -Ricky Glare, Worndoo Mort - Rich McCormick or Mad Dog.

not sure who that is for glen-dunk 'joel'.........maybe you mean Josh Dawson!

Will Collins will win the Rams by a street and will go close in the league as well.....was 4th last year for memory.

is he a permit player becuase i see that he played for the hamilton and district league in interleague

His mum and dad are separated. His mum lives in Glen and his Dad in Hamilton. He was cleared to Glen in June sometime.......but played interleague with Hamilton earlier in the year before coming to Glen permanent.

He has played here the last two years.

who is michael may? When did he start playing because i dont think he played against taty first time round?If he did he didnt stand out. Whats he play like? Where he play?

Why do you say especially with club umpires doing the votes??

Its pretty hard to say but one certain club umpire might favour one player from that club and do it all year so that he has a chance of winning the league. Don't no really that was just my guess anyone else wanna comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back