Mininera & District Under 16's

Remove this Banner Ad

How are teams going for numbers and who will be the better teams this year? How are teams going for top age players?
i rekon Lismore/Derri, Woorndo/Mortlake will be the best outta the non permit users and Penshurst will probly be up there again coz there cheap and use permits

i rekon Lismore/Derri, Woorndo/Mortlake will be the best outta the non permit users and Penshurst will probly be up there again coz there cheap and use permits

Such is life mate................Moy-Willaura have 28 kids to pick from, so I'd say they will be ok considering they did well last season.

i think the league should limit the number of permits to 2 or 3 a game. some teams will win all thier games throughout the year and then be knocked ot as soon as finals come around by teams that they beat during the season because of permits.

Such is life mate................Moy-Willaura have 28 kids to pick from, so I'd say they will be ok considering they did well last season.

Yeah moyston have got a few new recruits from around ararat so they should definately be up there.]

What do people think the ladder will be at the end of the season?

Does anyone know if Tatyoon kids have a team for Friday nights game............have heard different people saying they may not........i know for a fact the Rams will probably just scratch up 14 kids or so, and plenty of them will be young.

Does anyone know if Tatyoon kids have a team for Friday nights game............have heard different people saying they may not........i know for a fact the Rams will probably just scratch up 14 kids or so, and plenty of them will be young.

taty will definetly have a team for friday night bloods... have had pretty good numbers around, should have bout 20

Yeah moyston have got a few new recruits from around ararat so they should definately be up there.]

What do people think the ladder will be at the end of the season?

Yea i would agree on moyston u16s being a threat they have had 30-35 players on the track witch is good for a u16 footy side and there def some talent there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea i would agree on moyston u16s being a threat they have had 30-35 players on the track witch is good for a u16 footy side and there def some talent there

Coach what are the 10 to 12 kids that are going to miss out on a game every week.Are they going to walk away from footy or are you going to tell them to go and get a game somewhere else which would be more sensible?

Coach what are the 10 to 12 kids that are going to miss out on a game every week.Are they going to walk away from footy or are you going to tell them to go and get a game somewhere else which would be more sensible?

Yeh funny aint it that some people over that way whinge because some clubs need permits to fill a team, yet they will have plenty that don't get a game!

If some clubs got their way with no permits at all, they would only have a game every other week, because three or four teams would fold.

Short-sightedness at its best!!

yeh was just at training bloods and we have twenty players for this week so it was a bit of an improvement on last year :D

Yeh funny aint it that some people over that way whinge because some clubs need permits to fill a team, yet they will have plenty that don't get a game!

If some clubs got their way with no permits at all, they would only have a game every other week, because three or four teams would fold.

Short-sightedness at its best!!

I have personally heard that 3-4 sides probably wont have junior sides or will indefinately struggle so permits may be the only option..

But without any indescretion clubs like penshurst who intentionally bring in 'good' players without the need isnt great for the younger generation in a country league!

There wont be 10-12 players missing out each week. Half of the teams will almost definately be short and will need players to help fill 18 spots on the field and for the other matches will be rotated with even the best players getting a break.

There wont be 10-12 players missing out each week. Half of the teams will almost definately be short and will need players to help fill 18 spots on the field and for the other matches will be rotated with even the best players getting a break.

That's O.K. just as long as we don't have kids walking away from the game, country footy can't afford kids sitting at home playing on these stupid computers allday????:thumbsu:

Im not there coach buddy,but the club is taking the whole list down this weekend might fill lakebolacs side aswell they will get a run either way

Im not there coach buddy,but the club is taking the whole list down this weekend might fill lakebolacs side aswell they will get a run either way

Tangy explained on the thread above coach, which was fair enough and i did'nt say you were the coach.Is'nt that your site name:confused:

I have personally heard that 3-4 sides probably wont have junior sides or will indefinately struggle so permits may be the only option..

But without any indescretion clubs like penshurst who intentionally bring in 'good' players without the need isnt great for the younger generation in a country league!

Totally agree!

The rule is to be used not abused.:thumbsu:

By the way if anyone is looking for a spare $120 cash, I just been told the RAMS are looking for a person to do the Reserves umpiring job for tonight.

They cannot use their regulars because of work and the different circumstances of a Friday night apparently.

Send me a private message if you are interested or know anyone wanting a few dollars. They are prepared to pay over and above normal $$$$ on the night.

Cheers Bloods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back