Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Flynn was fine as a rookie. His rookie year wasnt even bad. Was average. Pretty sure new coach and his minutes got cut from 28 to 10 or some s**t.

Bill Simmons reckons if Lavine was fit we would of been right into trading for Boogie.

Not that it means much now, but it probably would of been Zach and our 17 first

Someone make me feel better about Kris Dunn

Lavine had a college stats profile which was so bad no one comparable had ever made it as a pro. His first season was ******* awful. Two years later he is near enough to a max player.

Dunn needs to play off the ball.

If this happens I quit as a Wolves supporter

We'd want to get a pick with Rose to make it worth our while.

Problem is Rose will be looking for an extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's time to move Rubio. I just don't want trash comming back. If we're going to suck we might as well suck that bad we end up with Dennis Smith at the start of next season (practically means a dead year in terms of moving forward)

So we'll end up with Getting rid of the Bazz for a second rounder or protected first next year as well. Urg

^ on second thoughts probably not at the price he will be asking
This is the thing that frustrates me. We have a solid point guard on a very affordable contract for another two and a half years. We aren't getting a free agent point guard of equal or greater standing without paying through the nose. He wants to stay. He's a great leader. He makes those around him better. We have no point guards even threatening to dislodge him in the starting lineup.

Why on Earth are we so desperate to move him before the deadline?!

This is the thing that frustrates me. We have a solid point guard on a very affordable contract for another two and a half years. We aren't getting a free agent point guard of equal or greater standing without paying through the nose. He wants to stay. He's a great leader. He makes those around him better. We have no point guards even threatening to dislodge him in the starting lineup.

Why on Earth are we so desperate to move him before the deadline?!

Go to the post above and see where I said keep Rubio if he wants to stay.... I'm very much on your side, but a lot of rumours around at the moment. Writing is on the wall.

Go to the post above and see where I said keep Rubio if he wants to stay.... I'm very much on your side, but a lot of rumours around at the moment. Writing is on the wall.
Oh I know, I wasn't suggesting you want to move him. Just piggybacking your post to vent. :p

^ on second thoughts probably not at the price he will be asking
High character. Extremely good defender. He'll get 20m.

As for Rubio.his contract is OK. It's not a boat anchor type deal. Dunn hasn't shown anything to tell me he'll be a top 15 of in the league

It didn't happen.. That's good. No moves made at all which I don't really have an issue with. Would of liked to send Bazz to the Wizards for there first rounder tho. Early rumour nets probably beat us to it

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back