Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you reading this?
Why does it scare you?
Just seems to be a lot floating around twitter/mock drafts the past few days, along with a few reporters like Wolfson suggesting we're more interested in wings than any other position. Everything was on-board the Isaac-wagon up until last week where all of a sudden everybody started gravitating away from him, which suggests to me that there's some good info behind it.

Monk scares me because his weaknesses seem similar to those of a lot of our squad. His ball handling/distribution don't seem fantastic, and the last thing we need is another guy who will turn the ball over or shy away from passing. There also seems to be a number of concerns about his defence and I'm just not sure this core can carry yet another poor defender.

I dunno. It would be brilliant to have another sharpshooter and the people making this decision know an incredible amount more than I do. I'm just concerned that his style causes as many problems as it fixes for us.

Lavine will be a great player

But everything is to build around KAT. Butler is one of the best two way players in the league and a leader. Our defense has been average and Butler will anchor us.

Lavines ceiling isnt better then what Butler is

Lavine will be a great player

But everything is to build around KAT. Butler is one of the best two way players in the league and a leader. Our defense has been average and Butler will anchor us.
Exactly this. This is the massive for this franchise. Butler is a star

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the play with 16? Point, wing, big? Biggest need for the starting unit is the four but the bench unit is devoid of wings. Never-ending Rubio noise makes it possible we draft a PG too.
Pick 16+Rubio for a package of shooters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back