Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

There are some rumours that Rosas was rooting around. Not sure if that’s it.

He didnt * up much this summer; kept the guys we needed to keep and moved on Culver and Juancho (a pretty good trade actually), got a second for Rubio and shed some salary.

I suspect left to his own devices we would have eventually caved in for a massive overpay on Simmons. Rosas got fixated on Russell and coughed up that pick.

Let me know what you want for a title.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
There are some rumours that Rosas was rooting around. Not sure if that’s it.

He didnt fu** up much this summer; kept the guys we needed to keep and moved on Culver and Juancho (a pretty good trade actually), got a second for Rubio and shed some salary.

I suspect left to his own devices we would have eventually caved in for a massive overpay on Simmons. Rosas got fixated on Russell and coughed up that pick.

Let me know what you want for a title.
Ild do Dlo+ multiple firsts for Simmons.

But before training camp, when he's done nothing wrong but churned a lot of dead weight out. It's ******* bad timing

Ild do Dlo+ multiple firsts for Simmons.

But before training camp, when he's done nothing wrong but churned a lot of dead weight out. It's ******* bad timing

Is suspect anything involving DLo isn’t getting it done right now. Beasley would be easier to move and would be useful to them. My guess is Simmons goes elsewhere.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Edwards while is ROY has a lot to improve on. Almost need to flip what he is. He needs to improve his defence a lot. He needs to fire up and play hard off-ball. It's great if he's got the ball. When he's scoring he's getting steals. Defending ect.

The madman did it. He absolutely did it

If Pre season is anything to go by, He's added height (Why doesnt everyone else do this?) Strength, and hes looking like a great second year player, I know its pre-season and while hes still not going to be a 38% 3P shot, His defense has been great. like behind McDaniels as our best. Im super excited and he'll be our second best player

Rubio-playing well which is great. As we need someone to want to take him. Ild take a second swap. Not any value but that 17m a year is massive for us.

Culver-need to trade off-season. He's good defensively but his confidence is shot. Andre Robinson on offended but a 4th of what Roberson is.

Layman-9th man. Contract is ok but we kind of need to fill the end of the bench.

Vanderbilt-expiring. If he's getting over 5m. Let him walk.

Nowell-needa to play more PG.
-Taurine Price for Rubio is great, Prince can Mesh well, rebound and is strong for his size, This lets KAT/Edwards/Dlo get more shots, more ball handling and Price can do the dirty work, always liked him

Culver-Good luck dude, Defense could keep you in this league but you need to hit an open shot

Layman-May be out of the rotation

Vanderbilt. 4.3m Yeah im ok with it

Nowell- As a PG, yeah looking great

Anyways. If we dont make play in, I honestly think we trade KAT. Tell him we'll send you to whoever you pick and we'll take two first rounders and OKC tank.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
We've been hot trash last couple of games.

To be 2-4 at home is trash. We should of pinched one of the LA games AND won the Nuggets match up,

6-3 going on a 3 game road trip early start would be great. And yes, We need a nasty big, KAT has been scragged and manhandled in games. He's struggling with the physicality. Jonas ate his lunch. Jokic bothered him and all game the Clippers were able to double team him out of the game

Defense is still fine, But Beasley has been average, Dlo s**t. ANT is having good moments, McDaniels fine, but this is a dissapointing run and need to show something or may as well write another season off

Early goings but 4 game losing streak is awful, We got the Grizz/Warriors/Lakers/Clippers. We need to at very worst win one of those.

Back