Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
We're talking to some teams to move into moving from pick 17 to a top 10 pick. To land Patrick Williams. Which makes me believe We've settled on Edwards.
There had been a lot of steam building about trading pick 1 to Charlotte for 3 + as well.

Wolves posters, today is your day. Come here and revel in your top pick!

Snake Charmer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Malik Beasley 4yr/60m.

Thats a lot.
Don’t mind it. 15 per is starter money which he probably won’t be. We aren’t getting anyone better then him.the way he projects it should be easy enough to trade in a year or 2 if we have too.

Don’t mind it. 15 per is starter money which he probably won’t be. We aren’t getting anyone better then him.the way he projects it should be easy enough to trade in a year or 2 if we have too.

Yes, I’d agree it’s tradeable. silver lining is the fourth year is a team option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
Not the worst contract and it’s probably the minimum amount required to keep him rather than watch him walk. He played like a stud prior to the lockdown and is worth the money if he plays the same next season

Ed Davis was an expensive trade. I get that spellman didn’t even want to be here but throwing in a second as well seems lopsided

We traded for a veteran player at a position of need and traded two guys who were going to give us nothing. Not sure what Spellman’s problem was but Evans was going to Iowa.

The future second was fine. Davis is exactly what we need. Good work on Juancho too.

MadMaynard

Rookie
Jan 26, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wonder what the plan i? Are we going to play small ball a fair bit or split Juancho, Davis, Layman even sort minutes at the 4, I don't see any of them being a locked in starter for long minutes. Could trade Culver for a better option but I still think he could turn out but we be battling for minutes now if everyone is healthy.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
So with the RHJ signing, am I right that this is our roster at the moment?

PG: DLo / Rubio / McLaughlin / Hagans
Wing: Beasley / Okogie / Culver / Edwards / Nowell
SF/PF: Hernangomez / Layman / RHJ / McDaniels / Vanderbilt
PF/C: KAT / Davis / Reid

Have I missed anybody? You feel like one of Nowell/McLaughlin is probably in trouble.

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
So with the RHJ signing, am I right that this is our roster at the moment?

PG: DLo / Rubio / McLaughlin / Hagans
Wing: Beasley / Okogie / Culver / Edwards / Nowell
SF/PF: Hernangomez / Layman / RHJ / McDaniels / Vanderbilt
PF/C: KAT / Davis / Reid

Have I missed anybody? You feel like one of Nowell/McLaughlin is probably in trouble.
Nowell has guaranteed money for this season. Jmac however is in the hot seat and he shouldn’t be

Nowell has guaranteed money for this season. Jmac however is in the hot seat and he shouldn’t be

Nowell and Reid’s deals arent guaranteed each year until Feb 27th. They have identical contracts.

Hagans is a two way deal.

The like all of them and have way too many guys.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
If Angelo Russell wants to chuck from outside the key he can do it off the ******* bench. He's been ******* tragic on defense and wants to be KD on offence.

Malik is hot and cold both ends I can accept that
Ed Davis needs to start over Naz. Naz is offensively gifted but does none of those things a big needs to do. Set screens and do the small things to help guard

Free my boy Jared Vanderbilt, needs more time at the 4. Layman and Juancho have been average.

Edwards looks good but I ca see some bad habits start already, flat footed 3's because Angelo and Malik do it. Also needs to attack more. We're not attacking the paint. Malik does still, rubio can but honestly shouldn't be the guy to do so. A 6th gamer shouldn't be showing the way

Russell is being paid the max, he needs to step up with KAT out. So far he's failed big time

That Washington team is bad and they embarrassed us.

Back