Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

It felt like for the first 6 quarters of the season Butler was playing within himself and not step of Towns and Wiggins' toes. After halftime today though he took over and the team look much better, its definitely his team.
Also Belly and Crawford have been great so far, its nice to be on the right side of Crawford's bullshit threes

best win in god knows how long and league pass ruined for me.
I don't check scores during the day then watch it delayed after work but today the stream just stopped at the 9minute mark of the 4th quarter.
Home, Away, Mobile or Spanish feed all ended at this point so i had to watch the rest on the condensed version which really took all the suspense and fun out of that game

Even if Butler isn't particularly lighting it up on the offensive end, his leadership, grit and defence are being missed massively. Especially when we lack so much depth at the 2 and 3 position and the replacement is Shabbaz. Hopefully, Butlers able to play soon and help steady the ship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious Question

How do we get rid of Diengs contract?

16m a year. Thats a first round pick to Atlanta

Yeesh. That's more than Asik and Ajinca combined :eek:

2017 Belly is best Belly
Honestly feel like the games got to a point where Bjelica can do a lot of things well, His only issue was cheap fouls, has worked hard last two years and with a shooter on the floor on the bench, Bjelica has really come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back