Teams Minnesota Vikings - Skol Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Richardson is done for the year for colts are they a destination for cousins for this year only ?
What's the point? Give up a draft pick so that they can have a slight chance of getting blown out in the wild card round

May as well just go all in on the next few years

For this season only, crazy things have happened. Plus one year of cousins isn’t going to break the bank get him for 3rd maybe.
Plus when cousins leaves in free agency you will get a 3rd round comp pick in 2025.

Some clubs, maybe most, just don't seem to learn tho, or maybe they just don't care, they'll draft and acquire QBs and spit them out when they're injured

As if you'd give up on Richardson though right now.

For this season crazy things have happened. Plus one year of cousins isn’t going to break the bank get him for 3rd maybe.

What is the point? Let the season play out with Minshew and get a top 10 pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vikings signed LB Anthony Barr.

Shortly after it was announced the Eagles hosted Barr for a visit, ESPN’s Adam Schefter announced the Vikings plan to sign Barr after losing Jordan Hicks to a leg injury. Barr was selected by the Vikings with the No. 9 pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. He earned four Pro Bowl nods in eight seasons with the Vikings but wasn’t brought back at the end of the 2021 season. Barr totaled 58 tackles, two TFLs, and one sack through 14 games with the Cowboys last season.

Does that mean he's a sleeper/shocker draft day trade?
Not a chance - JJ is the highest profile Vikings player on the team and management know this and values that fact. Rumours of a $140 million 4 year deal for Jefferson won't be far off the mark.

In his pre-draft press conference Kwesi Adofo-Mensah said that he sees multiple QBs that they like: “we have felt that way for a long time".

The closer we get to draft day the more I am leaning towards the Vikings staying at 11 and seeing who falls to them.

Personally, I don't see value in trading the farm for McCarthy as I don't see a lot of difference between him and Penix. I strongly believe McCarthy has been overhyped during the draft leadup process and I don't see him going top 5.

That being said if Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels make it past pick 3 I could see the Vikings trading up - pick 4 would involve both Vikings 1st rounders and next year's 1st rounder being traded rather than a player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back