Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

good win by smoking up
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Forget Villagem's run, the win in the death by smoken up was outstanding. Wonder how quick he could have gone with the inside running.

Smoken Up too good. Good tipping Bernie and co.

Blackie a few lengths off his best of last season and beyond.

Mr Feelgood went good - drive of the race by McCarthy imo. From that draw had to go back but then came 3wide at the right time. Just goes to show the draw killed him.

Great to see Villagem finish off like that. Why would someone forget that run? :confused:

Mr Feelgood went good - drive of the race by McCarthy imo. From that draw had to go back but then came 3wide at the right time. Just goes to show the draw killed him.

Great to see Villagem finish off like that. Why would someone forget that run? :confused:

Thought Make Mine Cullen went pretty well too. Finished it off nicely. Monkey King went poo. Seemed to lose all momentum when Ricky hooked him out around MFG. I'll stick with him though. Went too poorly to be true!

Thought Make Mine Cullen went pretty well too. Finished it off nicely. Monkey King went poo. Seemed to lose all momentum when Ricky hooked him out around MFG. I'll stick with him though. Went too poorly to be true!
Yeah MMC done well. Victoria will dominate Grand Circuit next season.
Even though Brendan Hill/Ricky May or not making excuses, something admirable from them, that wasnt the real Monkey King.

Smoken Up was absolutely awesome, I thought Lance drove the horse absolutely brilliantly and his tactics to run the race on his terms was brilliant. Blacky was fantastic as always and well we were unbelievably proud of the way our Horse finished his race off (He was clocked to run his last half in 53.08 secs). Really looking forward to the next installment in the Victoria Cup with the likely inclusion of Melpark Major and Im the mighty quinn. We have some very exciting racing over the next 6 months:thumbsu:

Back