Miracle Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

stressless

Senior List
Jul 10, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Reading the Sportsman and see they have a Ultimate Miracle Mile winner comp going, the field is in barrier order 1 Paleface Adios
2Hondo Grattan
3 Village Kid
4Mount Eden
5Popular Alm
6Christian Cullen
Any one care to guess who wins or do you think someone has been left out????

Reading the Sportsman and see they have a Ultimate Miracle Mile winner comp going, the field is in barrier order 1 Paleface Adios
2Hondo Grattan
3 Village Kid
4Mount Eden
5Popular Alm
6Christian Cullen
Any one care to guess who wins or do you think someone has been left out????

Would have liked to see Iraklis included. He ran an unbelievable time (1.54.6) for memory at a time when they ran a few slow ones. Perhaps Sokyola or Be Good Johnny, seeming they won a couple. I'd have to say Poppy would win this fantasy Miracle Mile from Christian Cullen. Village Kid for 3rd.

Thought maybe Sokyola or Westburn Grant might have got a look in.

But, in the current field. Village Kid straight to the lead with Vinnie straight up outside him pouring it on. Christian Cullen close up.

Was/is being done through HRNSW. 6 lots of 6 (the 36 winners of the event at HP) were randomly chosen. HRNSW website had voting in it - most winners were clearcut. Voting for the final is currently on.

Before the voting started I did my field on another forum - got 5 of the 6. Missed Mount Eden - probably due to me being to young to really know how to judge the past horses. I had Preux Chevalier.
I am happy with this final 6 though.
I'll take the same trifecta as Pecker.

sweet looks good
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back