Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a big fan of the White Jumper with the Purple anchor first came out. I'm a bit over the White Jumper now but is there an alternative?

Forget clash colours the AFL want one dark uniform one light uniform which works best on TV.

We could have a light Purple with the Dark Purple chevrons but I think that would look pretty rubbish.

I quite like this

View attachment 1325899

Love the jumper and the motivation behind doing it. I think the side panels are sweet. I love that the AFL allows for this kind of creativity. In the NFL you get fined if your socks aren’t high enough. They allow the throwback jerseys but that just represents what the club WAS. These types of jumpers allow the club to say what it IS and where it wants to go. Back this jumper 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not a fan, becasue the so called "Moorditj" jumper is basically invisible as anything Indigenous.

If the design was proudly front and centre on the chevrons it would be better, although it's still hard to see from any distance.
Agree BlueE. The entire indigenous motif could have been watermarked through the white (sic).

It's really, really hard to please some people.
Sorry, but they shouldn't call it a "Moorditj" jumper when you need to get the magnifying glass out to see why.

I like Gav's suggestion above. Still mainly white as an alternate jumper, but a main feature and integrated in to the jumper / club / culture.

Sorry, but they shouldn't call it a "Moorditj" jumper when you need to get the magnifying glass out to see why.

I like Gav's suggestion above. Still mainly white as an alternate jumper, but a main feature and integrated in to the jumper / club / culture.

Would you be happy if it wasn't called the Moorditj jumper, just our clash jumper instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back