Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly didn't think clubs did but I could be wrong šŸ˜¬...will put my hand up if I am...
I have no more insight than you, other than what I glean from news reports (i.e. rumour-mongering and creative writing) and places like BF. Your point is more or less sound, though, in that salary cap constraints mean that clubs can't build huge windfalls for AA jackets, etc. into player contracts.

Was listening to two of the same podcasts yesterday, one with a Melbourne analyst and one with Jamie Graham. Long story short the it sounds like the Dee's put in alot of research into the team they'll be playing that week. Players, systems, structures etc. Jamie was asked the same question and said yer we do etc etc. It sounded very minimal compared to demons - could be one of the big differences on game day.šŸ¤Ø

Was listening to two of the same podcasts yesterday, one with a Melbourne analyst and one with Jamie Graham. Long story short the it sounds like the Dee's put in alot of research into the team they'll be playing that week. Players, systems, structures etc. Jamie was asked the same question and said yer we do etc etc. It sounded very minimal compared to demons - could be one of the big differences on game day.
Where's the Jamie Graham pod?

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was the Melbourne analyst on SportFM too or an actual podcast? I've found everyone goes into way more depth on proper podcasts than they do on radio.
Sportfm was the "pure footy" segment from 18/05. That was the one with Jamie. Sportfm are good cause they usually go anywhere from 1-2hrs plus. Ranging in all different subjects, just fast forward what you don't like but it's pretty interesting listening. I only found out today by listening to a private school footy topic that Chris Mayne is in charge at Trinity FC

Sportfm was the "pure footy" segment from 18/05. That was the one with Jamie. Sportfm are good cause they usually go anywhere from 1-2hrs plus. Ranging in all different subjects, just fast forward what you don't like but it's pretty interesting listening. I only found out today by listening to a private school footy topic that Chris Mayne is in charge at Trinity FC
Before the footy on 14/05 was with the Melbourne analyst to answer your question

I for one really enjoy the PurpleReign95 podcast, I think there's a genuine passion pouring out of it and I'd like even more Freo content out there. I'm very happy the club is behind them.

I'm not full of time, especially after a win because being an insufferable gloating chore is a lot of work, but when I'm looking for content validating my good feelings about Freo in those moments it's the sort of feel I'm looking for.

When we lose and I'm the worst kind of insufferable it isn't healthy to be around a podcast like that or I'd spiral.

I for one really enjoy the PurpleReign95 podcast, I think there's a genuine passion pouring out of it and I'd like even more Freo content out there. I'm very happy the club is behind them.

I'm not full of time, especially after a win because being an insufferable gloating chore is a lot of work, but when I'm looking for content validating my good feelings about Freo in those moments it's the sort of feel I'm looking for.

When we lose and I'm the worst kind of insufferable it isn't healthy to be around a podcast like that or I'd spiral.

Where can that be accessed Taylor ?

Is it only itunes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree the Purple Reign boys are passionate but I find for me the Restump Podcast way better, a bit more level headed, win, lose or draw they generally keep the same mood but also know how to have a laugh at our poorness.

I think the Purple Reign boys are too up and down for me. If we win everyone is a hero and we're off to the GF, if we lose then player x needs to be dropped, player y traded and player z on notice and the game plan should be thrown out. Also one of the guys says mate every sentence and that can grate at times.

I think the Purple Reign boys are too up and down for me. If we win everyone is a hero and we're off to the GF, if we lose then player x needs to be dropped, player y traded and player z on notice and the game plan should be thrown out. Also one of the guys says mate every sentence and that can grate at times.
TBF theyā€™re not on their Pat Malone there.

I agree the Purple Reign boys are passionate but I find for me the Restump Podcast way better, a bit more level headed, win, lose or draw they generally keep the same mood but also know how to have a laugh at our poorness.

So just your regular freo fans then!

I do love this story, I think itā€™s been on here before, but worth a watch again.

Ive grown to like Kane the last few years. He calls a spade a spade and is very humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back