Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

its free real estate

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Saw this earlier but thought I'd post it here, nice club photo:

Hope Belly & Fyfe are celebrating next to each-other over some Trade Period success. :D
Pretty much everyone there aside from Fyfe, Hill and Ballas was at the club in 2006. A forgotten era where we were good, but wasted it with a muppet coach and an even bigger dingus CEO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has anyone read that shite on the scandals and rumours board about Pav, Fyfe and Balla doing coke in the back room of a pub , started by a Freo supporter seriously why would this muppet start this rumour some absolute dickheads are allowed to post on BF.
It would be hard to overstate the level of disdain I have for the farkwits who choose to make up this shit and then get their mentally challenged friends to repeat it on a public forum.

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Saw this earlier but thought I'd post it here, nice club photo:

Hope Belly & Fyfe are celebrating next to each-other over some Trade Period success. :D
Who’s the lad in between Hill and Parker? Weird.

Funny seeing Fyfe next to Bell. Talking tactics hey? Ross Lyon should be there, only coach that has coached 150+ games at the club.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
hey I had a thought well more of a theory
every one complains about the fixture to combat this is it possible that the afl wants 22 teams so everyone plays each other once
like a third perth team two in new Zealand
is this afl houses ultimate goal

UYD 4 Life

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle
hey I had a thought well more of a theory
every one complains about the fixture to combat this is it possible that the afl wants 22 teams so everyone plays each other once
like a third perth team two in new Zealand
is this afl houses ultimate goal
They should cut Bulldogs and Saints. Move the demons to darwin and north melbourne to tassie. get it back to 16. Then cut 5 mins a quarter from games (before time on) and everyone plays each other twice home and away. No pre season games. games every thursday night. Have the season start in march and finish mid nov then players get time off until the new year

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
They should cut Bulldogs and Saints. Move the demons to darwin and north melbourne to tassie. get it back to 16. Then cut 5 mins a quarter from games (before time on) and everyone plays each other twice home and away. No pre season games. games every thursday night. Have the season start in march and finish mid nov then players get time off until the new year
not bad but I kinda like dogs
I reckon their the teams afl house will move to new zealand after they have completed their masterplan takeover of QLD and NSW
yeah I reckon moving north to tassie is inevitable.
northern territory doesn't have the population to support an afl side
longer season would be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Pretty much everyone there aside from Fyfe, Hill and Ballas was at the club in 2006. A forgotten era where we were good, but wasted it with a muppet coach and an even bigger dingus CEO.
Imagine Ross coaching that team back in the day... ah

The Joker

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whats your thoughts on losing the clubs moniker to be known only as The Fremantle Football Club?

Or maybe a change. Fremantle Jets, Fremantle Falcons, Fremantle Icotopes, Sharks, Chiefs, Radiers, ect...

**** it, why not change the colours too. Green, White and Red maybe?

The Dockers have docked (what ever that means), can 2019 be the new beginning for The Fremantle Football Club?

Dale147

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dogs in the WAFL. WA Cricket
Whats your thoughts on losing the clubs moniker to be known only as The Fremantle Football Club?

Or maybe a change. Fremantle Jets, Fremantle Falcons, Fremantle Icotopes, Sharks, Chiefs, Radiers, ect...

**** it, why not change the colours too. Green, White and Red maybe?

The Dockers have docked (what ever that means), can 2019 be the new beginning for The Fremantle Football Club?
Back at the start, they asked the people what Freo should be called, and out come the dockers. My suggestions were the Fremantle Mariners, and the Fremantle Marlins.

The Joker

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
From 1997 to 2010 the club was unofficially known as the Dockers, why didnt they bite the bullet and just change it. From what I've read they now have an agreement to use the name on their clothing that came after the club was told it had to remove the anchor from its logo. So we paid to use the name, wow!

And here I was thinking the club was making the changes...

Sweetback

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
From 1997 to 2010 the club was unofficially known as the Dockers, why didnt they bite the bullet and just change it. From what I've read they now have an agreement to use the name on their clothing that came after the club was told it had to remove the anchor from its logo. So we paid to use the name, wow!

And here I was thinking the club was making the changes...
I believe there is a clothing company owned by Levi’s that has ownership of the Dockers trading name.

Top Bottom