Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

The Joker

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not a huge fan of changing the branding but if we had to I'd like the bullsharks. Otherwise happy with the dockers.
Colours ✔
Design ✔
Location ✔
Moniker ❓

Branding? The club wasnt allowed to use it for 13 of the first 16 years, or something stupid like that.

If they can sell the rights to Emu Export to the those ****in croweaters, after more than a century of work here in Perth, we can change a silly nickname!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
VFL
What happened to the FFC 1994 on the back of the jumper?
I can't even find it on the net any more.
Just another ploy by DOCK merch brigade to remove anything significant that relates to Fremantle.

freo_leo29

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
What happened to the FFC 1994 on the back of the jumper?
I can't even find it on the net any more.
Just another ploy by DOCK merch brigade to remove anything significant that relates to Fremantle.
Did we ever have that? We still have the Anchor on the back, well its now our logo

I can't see a FFC 1994 on any of our previous guernseys: http://www.footyjumpers.com/fremantlehome.htm

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
well purples the colour of royalty so perhaps fremantle kings or royals
perhaps fremantle bogans
fremantle drop bears would be funny
wait I got it the internet says "There are very few animals that can prey on bald eagles, mainly due to the bald eagle’s large size and their own predatory prowess. However, some animals, such as squirrels, raccoons, ravens and great horned owls, will attack nests and feed on eggs or nestlings"
so any of those

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RonnieRaven

Mature age recruit
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cracking jlt fixtures playing the two grand finalist and not travelling
hopefully they turn up like Richmond did in jlt 2018 and they warm us up or slap us in the face and wake us up ready for the Roos

gaskin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Watching my Georgia Bulldogs in the college football at the moment playing Kentucky and Kentucky's punter is none other than Max Duffy. I knew he was over there but I had no idea what college he was at. I had to rewind and double check that I heard right when the commentator said Max Duffy from Perth, Australia.

greatgatsby

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wash. Capitals, Swan Districts
Watching my Georgia Bulldogs in the college football at the moment playing Kentucky and Kentucky's punter is none other than Max Duffy. I knew he was over there but I had no idea what college he was at. I had to rewind and double check that I heard right when the commentator said Max Duffy from Perth, Australia.
Following Michael Dickson, who played for Texas. That guy's really setting a standard for Aussie punters - I reckon Max will be getting scouted!

Top Bottom