Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any rule preventing 17 of our players locking arms to protect the 18th player from being tackled while they walk the ball to the opposition goals after the opposition score a behind?

I've often wondered this.

Pack in tightly around the ball carrier and just protect them in the same way a blocker would in NFL. Make sure they have enough room to bounce the ball and smash anyone who tries to get through.

I wonder how quick the rules would get changed to outlaw this if Ross successfully implemented such an attacking move into our arsenal.

Went to look on the freo website for current memorabilia for sale

Noticed nothing there for Lachie winning his second Doig... wondering if they release any

Can understand if not... will lose a few dollars in revenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to look on the freo website for current memorabilia for sale

Noticed nothing there for Lachie winning his second Doig... wondering if they release any

Can understand if not... will lose a few dollars in revenue
Just contact Lachie on Insta and see if he might sell it to you. Rumour is he's been chasing some extra dollars lately with the wedding coming up so may be keen.

#justkiddingorami

Has anyone read that shite on the scandals and rumours board about Pav, Fyfe and Balla doing coke in the back room of a pub , started by a Freo supporter seriously why would this muppet start this rumour some absolute dickheads are allowed to post on BF.

Saw this earlier but thought I'd post it here, nice club photo:

42003725_263197404331855_2745860709694536587_n.jpg

Hope Belly & Fyfe are celebrating next to each-other over some Trade Period success. :D
Pretty much everyone there aside from Fyfe, Hill and Ballas was at the club in 2006. A forgotten era where we were good, but wasted it with a muppet coach and an even bigger dingus CEO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone read that shite on the scandals and rumours board about Pav, Fyfe and Balla doing coke in the back room of a pub , started by a Freo supporter seriously why would this muppet start this rumour some absolute dickheads are allowed to post on BF.

It would be hard to overstate the level of disdain I have for the farkwits who choose to make up this s**t and then get their mentally challenged friends to repeat it on a public forum.

Saw this earlier but thought I'd post it here, nice club photo:

42003725_263197404331855_2745860709694536587_n.jpg

Hope Belly & Fyfe are celebrating next to each-other over some Trade Period success. :D
Who’s the lad in between Hill and Parker? Weird.

Funny seeing Fyfe next to Bell. Talking tactics hey? Ross Lyon should be there, only coach that has coached 150+ games at the club.

hey I had a thought well more of a theory
every one complains about the fixture to combat this is it possible that the afl wants 22 teams so everyone plays each other once
like a third perth team two in new Zealand
is this afl houses ultimate goal

hey I had a thought well more of a theory
every one complains about the fixture to combat this is it possible that the afl wants 22 teams so everyone plays each other once
like a third perth team two in new Zealand
is this afl houses ultimate goal
They should cut Bulldogs and Saints. Move the demons to darwin and north melbourne to tassie. get it back to 16. Then cut 5 mins a quarter from games (before time on) and everyone plays each other twice home and away. No pre season games. games every thursday night. Have the season start in march and finish mid nov then players get time off until the new year

They should cut Bulldogs and Saints. Move the demons to darwin and north melbourne to tassie. get it back to 16. Then cut 5 mins a quarter from games (before time on) and everyone plays each other twice home and away. No pre season games. games every thursday night. Have the season start in march and finish mid nov then players get time off until the new year
not bad but I kinda like dogs
I reckon their the teams afl house will move to new zealand after they have completed their masterplan takeover of QLD and NSW
yeah I reckon moving north to tassie is inevitable.
northern territory doesn't have the population to support an afl side
longer season would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back