Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious? Looks very different from afar. Bushy beard and all
his Instagram account is the one tagged there on Barra’s Instagram account, plus makes sense in regards to status etc

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whats your thoughts on losing the clubs moniker to be known only as The Fremantle Football Club?

Or maybe a change. Fremantle Jets, Fremantle Falcons, Fremantle Icotopes, Sharks, Chiefs, Radiers, ect...

* it, why not change the colours too. Green, White and Red maybe?

The Dockers have docked (what ever that means), can 2019 be the new beginning for The Fremantle Football Club?

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Whats your thoughts on losing the clubs moniker to be known only as The Fremantle Football Club?

Or maybe a change. Fremantle Jets, Fremantle Falcons, Fremantle Icotopes, Sharks, Chiefs, Radiers, ect...

**** it, why not change the colours too. Green, White and Red maybe?

The Dockers have docked (what ever that means), can 2019 be the new beginning for The Fremantle Football Club?
Back at the start, they asked the people what Freo should be called, and out come the dockers. My suggestions were the Fremantle Mariners, and the Fremantle Marlins.

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
From 1997 to 2010 the club was unofficially known as the Dockers, why didnt they bite the bullet and just change it. From what I've read they now have an agreement to use the name on their clothing that came after the club was told it had to remove the anchor from its logo. So we paid to use the name, wow!

And here I was thinking the club was making the changes...

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
From 1997 to 2010 the club was unofficially known as the Dockers, why didnt they bite the bullet and just change it. From what I've read they now have an agreement to use the name on their clothing that came after the club was told it had to remove the anchor from its logo. So we paid to use the name, wow!

And here I was thinking the club was making the changes...

I believe there is a clothing company owned by Levi’s that has ownership of the Dockers trading name.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not a huge fan of changing the branding but if we had to I'd like the bullsharks. Otherwise happy with the dockers.

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not a huge fan of changing the branding but if we had to I'd like the bullsharks. Otherwise happy with the dockers.

Colours ✔
Design ✔
Location ✔
Moniker ❓

Branding? The club wasnt allowed to use it for 13 of the first 16 years, or something stupid like that.

If they can sell the rights to Emu Export to the those *in croweaters, after more than a century of work here in Perth, we can change a silly nickname!

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
What happened to the FFC 1994 on the back of the jumper?
I can't even find it on the net any more.
Just another ploy by DOCK merch brigade to remove anything significant that relates to Fremantle.
Did we ever have that? We still have the Anchor on the back, well its now our logo

I can't see a FFC 1994 on any of our previous guernseys: http://www.footyjumpers.com/fremantlehome.htm

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
well purples the colour of royalty so perhaps fremantle kings or royals
perhaps fremantle bogans
fremantle drop bears would be funny
wait I got it the internet says "There are very few animals that can prey on bald eagles, mainly due to the bald eagle’s large size and their own predatory prowess. However, some animals, such as squirrels, raccoons, ravens and great horned owls, will attack nests and feed on eggs or nestlings"
so any of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back