Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching my Georgia Bulldogs in the college football at the moment playing Kentucky and Kentucky's punter is none other than Max Duffy. I knew he was over there but I had no idea what college he was at. I had to rewind and double check that I heard right when the commentator said Max Duffy from Perth, Australia.

Watching my Georgia Bulldogs in the college football at the moment playing Kentucky and Kentucky's punter is none other than Max Duffy. I knew he was over there but I had no idea what college he was at. I had to rewind and double check that I heard right when the commentator said Max Duffy from Perth, Australia.

Following Michael Dickson, who played for Texas. That guy's really setting a standard for Aussie punters - I reckon Max will be getting scouted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connor’s found a way to go surfing without getting suspended.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/f...r-disabled-surfers-association-ng-b881037050z

Many surfers hate sharing the waves, but for Fremantle half-back Connor Blakely, helping everyone enjoy the ocean is a thrill all of its own.

Blakely volunteers with the Disabled Surfers Association of WA, which helps disabled people get on a board and into the ocean.

“They love it, you see the smile they have on their face and the smile on their carers face as well, it’s pure happiness,” Blakely said.

The footballer was helping down at Leighton beach yesterday along with teammates Adam Cerra, Hugh Dixon and Ryan Nyhuis.

“This is a really controlled environment and it’s really safe,” Blakely said.

Blakely said he has enjoyed the opportunity to do a range of volunteer work through the Dockers.

As someone who was down there today, I must say Connor was amazing today, was helping out with the participants in the water right until the end.

Have I missed the preview of the year voting? :think:

Allikat Tayl0r dockshark
Hmm you're correct that hasn't happened, but I can't remember who was meant to run it. It definitely wasn't me, but I do have a couple of tipping type awards to give out. You can run it if you want? :p

Hmm you're correct that hasn't happened, but I can't remember who was meant to run it. It definitely wasn't me, but I do have a couple of tipping type awards to give out. You can run it if you want? :p
Can just go with most likes I reckon :p

uk92pyK.png

I find it interesting that we have Pav playing 353? games and Mundy closing in on 300 games and yet our S&C staff are regarded as being poor. Given that they are the only two players from WA to pass the 300 game milestone (provided Mundy makes it) this is a little puzzling to say the least. Perhaps they are just genetically blessed and it has nothing to do with the S&C staff.

I find it interesting that we have Pav playing 353? games and Mundy closing in on 300 games and yet our S&C staff are regarded as being poor. Given that they are the only two players from WA to pass the 300 game milestone (provided Mundy makes it) this is a little puzzling to say the least. Perhaps they are just genetically blessed and it has nothing to do with the S&C staff.
Pav is not of this earth and Mundy is just doing it to spite Memories

Fyfe transport will take a hit with this banning of Live sheep exports in 2019. Means Nathan playing footy for a while I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back