AFL Club
Fremantle
Ballas just got his 1st winner

<span><span>Close</span></span>
D82Bq-IU0AAOW4W.jpg:large

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good result for us today, as much as it hurts the WC win puts the Hawks just about out of the finals and the game was played under tough conditions plus WC lost their tagger to a hammy.
We need to win tomorrow to give us a 2 game break over the Hawks.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Good result for us today, as much as it hurts the WC win puts the Hawks just about out of the finals and the game was played under tough conditions plus WC lost their tagger to a hammy.
We need to win tomorrow to give us a 2 game break over the Hawks.
Hawks were never making finals anyway.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
THE EX'S

We've all got 'em. Sometimes seeing them in their new relationship stings, other times you're happy for them.

Here's a few Dockers who broke our hearts, and a few who didn't. Which one's hurt the most?

B: Roberton (StK), O'Rielly (Ca), Harding (WC)
HB: McFee (E), Croad (H), Clement (Co)
M: Abraham (NM), Neale (B), Weller (GCS)
HF: Holland (Co), Mayne (Co), Crozier (WB)
F: Medhurst (Co) Tarrant (Co), Chisholm (M)
Foll: White (M), Bell (NM), Barlow (GCS)
Int: Black (StK), Polec (R), DeBoer (GWS), Palmer (WB)

Sep 24, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
THE EX'S

We've all got 'em. Sometimes seeing them in their new relationship stings, other times you're happy for them.

Here's a few Dockers who broke our hearts, and a few who didn't. Which one's hurt the most?

B: Roberton (StK), O'Rielly (Ca), Harding (WC)
HB: McFee (E), Croad (H), Clement (Co)
M: Abraham (NM), Neale (B), Weller (GCS)
HF: Holland (Co), Mayne (Co), Crozier (WB)
F: Medhurst (Co) Tarrant (Co), Chisholm (M)
Foll: White (M), Bell (NM), Barlow (GCS)
Int: Black (StK), Polec (R), DeBoer (GWS), Palmer (WB)

To be fair on Barlow we let him go. The fact we didn’t offer him a contract broke my heart. Barlow never did, still a Docker in my eyes.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
And been reluctant to change unless forced. Imo, a faulty strategy.View attachment 702885

I'm inclined to agree a bit.

North, Crowden, Nyhuis, All could've been used to rotate players out for a rest...thinking particularly of Mundy.

Darcy Tucker started the season really well in the center square, He could be pushed in there some more, along with Brayshaw and Blakely and North come on to the bench.
I'd really like bothe Duman and Nyhuis in this week to ensure Blakely plays midfield

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm inclined to agree a bit.

North, Crowden, Nyhuis, All could've been used to rotate players out for a rest...thinking particularly of Mundy.

Darcy Tucker started the season really well in the center square, He could be pushed in there some more, along with Brayshaw and Blakely and North come on to the bench.
I'd really like bothe Duman and Nyhuis in this week to ensure Blakely plays midfield

I think it breeds and promotes comfort and perhaps after quarter time last week there were some players comfortable to do just enough.

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
They’d have to...Kambalda is a s**t hole

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lived there for a while can vouch for that , Good footy club back then though . I see they have struggled in recent times but they were a very powerful club in their heyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back