Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understand the logic behind all this, but thank you for mansplaining it to me.

But if these two get married, and as a modern young woman she takes his name, I will kick her backside all the way across the Nullabor to Geelong and she can stay there, with or without him. Worst thing is that my grandchildren would be Selwoods. :eek::mad::sob:

(She's already said she wouldn't change her name for any fella, and as long as she keeps to that decision, she's safe from said backside kicking).

Mansplaining? How do you know I am a man?

Wasn't for you either.

Not sure where to put this so it’s going here. My youngest daughter’s new boyfriend’s mum is the first cousin of Shaun McManus. As in he’s at family gatherings and stuff like that. The poor boyfriend has an unfortunate surname, although thankfully not related to that grubby mob... Selwood.
How does a cousin of Shauny Mac end up with the name Selwood? It’s a ******* travesty!
Started to read post expecting some really hot gossip, only to leave bitterly disappointed. ;)

Mansplaining? How do you know I am a man?

Wasn't for you either.
Wild guess. Just like a wild guess that 90+% of posters here are blokes. Like when a poster says, ‘hey boys’, and I think, wait what? There are girls here too. Two of our bloody mods are of the female variety of humans. And I guess girls can ‘mansplain’ if they’ve been subjected to it often enough that it just becomes the normal MO for them.
And my apologies for also assuming it was directed at me. But curious as to whom, as it very much appeared to be directed at me with the words ‘your daughter’. Who else’s daughter are we also talking about??

Wild guess. Just like a wild guess that 90+% of posters here are blokes. Like when a poster says, ‘hey boys’, and I think, wait what? There are girls here too. Two of our bloody mods are of the female variety of humans. And I guess girls can ‘mansplain’ if they’ve been subjected to it often enough that it just becomes the normal MO for them.
And my apologies for also assuming it was directed at me. But curious as to whom, as it very much appeared to be directed at me with the words ‘your daughter’. Who else’s daughter are we also talking about??

Nothing in your post that indicated you were female. Nothing in my post to indicate would be male.

You I could be anything, even bots.

Maybe don't go searching for offence.

It was in jest breaking down a convoluted post into some discernable information.

On another topic😂
In the worst tomorrow an article by Duffield saying that moving to the stadium was a great bit of timing for the toast, and not very good for freo. Tend to agree, and next year it will look half full at our games with memberships dropping, and the toast will be getting close to full houses. I think we are in for a lot of pain, both on field and off it

On another topic😂
In the worst tomorrow an article by Duffield saying that moving to the stadium was a great bit of timing for the toast, and not very good for freo.

It doesn't take a genius to work that out. They have a larger supporter base and had a membership waiting list. We didn't. We were never going to fill the stadium unless we have a home final or a Derby.

On another topic😂
In the worst tomorrow an article by Duffield saying that moving to the stadium was a great bit of timing for the toast, and not very good for freo. Tend to agree, and next year it will look half full at our games with memberships dropping, and the toast will be getting close to full houses. I think we are in for a lot of pain, both on field and off it
I was going to like your post , But i don't like it i just agree with it , Oh what the the heck it is not as if likes cost you anything.I will like it as well. :)

It doesn't take a genius to work that out. They have a larger supporter base and had a membership waiting list. We didn't. We were never going to fill the stadium unless we have a home final or a Derby.
Ok, but it hasn't helped that's our list mgt has been horrendous for the past 4/5 years, and our coach teaches a defensive scoring deficient game plan either!

Anyone who’s been around here long enough knows I’m female. Without blowing my own horn, I was the originator of the Buddy System, the BF B&F, and was the first training reporter on the board. So I’m pretty much a part of the furniture. Most people who have been around long enough know about my kids, and that I was married before coming out some time ago, hence the ‘When I thought I was straight.’

It appeared that it was directed at me when you said ‘your daughter’. So please don’t tell me I’m ‘looking for offence’.

And who appointed you to the role of ‘breaking down a convoluted post into some discernable information’?

Passive aggressive much?

But I’m not much of a lover of arguing with a faceless person on the internet, so come back at me if you like, but I’m out.

How's the self importance going? Wow.

Keep blowing that horn, what a load of bollocks. Do you really think everyone on the Freo board knows all that about you?

I know I don't, talk about drinking your own bath water of self importance.

After reading that shite Silent Alarm posted on the rumours board about Crowley, that troll should never be allowed to post on the Freo site again, he’s shown his true colours hopefully the mods on here do their job and piss him off for good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading that s**t Silent Alarm posted on the rumours board about Crowley, that troll should never be allowed to post on the Freo site again, he’s shown his true colours hopefully the mods on here do their job and piss him off for good.
This x 1000000000

I can understand the odd rant from freo faithful. It's not always easy following the dockers.
But jeez. Who is this guy? 😭
He is a very sad individual who injects a little pleasure into his life by trolling for likes on the main board slagging off Fremantle.

Has never been a Fremantle supporter, regardless of what his profile says.

Is it just me or is Langdon always played on the wrong wing? As a right footer, surely he should be on the right wing? Maybe it's just the way he positions himself, but he often seems to be having to do a check side when getting the ball forward, particularly into the F50.

For a guy that already has questionable kicking skills, and obviously no left foot, it baffles me when I see him running down the left wing. Hill is far more evasive and a quicker first step so is better at getting around onto his right, surely he should be on the left wing?

It's amazing how the little things piss me off the most!

Is it just me or is Langdon always played on the wrong wing? As a right footer, surely he should be on the right wing? Maybe it's just the way he positions himself, but he often seems to be having to do a check side when getting the ball forward, particularly into the F50.

For a guy that already has questionable kicking skills, and obviously no left foot, it baffles me when I see him running down the left wing. Hill is far more evasive and a quicker first step so is better at getting around onto his right, surely he should be on the left wing?

It's amazing how the little things piss me off the most!
I think Brad Hill has preference for the right footed winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back