Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
But Brad Hill has the better skills to get himself out of trouble. I agree, they should try swapping wings.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
Can't think of anywhere else to put it, but club has announced that 11 game membership prices will remain the same in 2020 as this season
Plus you get a "free" hat.

They're practically paying us to go to
the games...

...they get ski goggles! chortle chortle

Oh. You meant Melbourne-based Freo members... Carry on.
yep. Freo call them Melbourne Memberships but it us poor souls over here

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Plus you get a "free" hat.

They're practically paying us to go to
the games...

I got a lanyard, a broken pin, and a bunch of wrinkled up stickers with my international membership. Pin and most stickers went in the bin. The one out of 10 that was still usable went on the Subi. Wish the others didn’t get all fu**ed in the trip over. Looks like I’ll get a pen this year. Woo hoo!

721b4dd3d10731c6748e886b045764a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Melbourne members don't get a hat
Did you notice the part where we get less access to finals tickets than perth members? And all this with a membership that costs a hell of a lot more than just buying a ticket on the door each week.

Did you notice the part where we get less access to finals tickets than perth members? And all this with a membership that costs a hell of a lot more than just buying a ticket on the door each week.
I did. And for shits & giggles I worked out price per game for home membership with reserved seating vs Melbourne membership for GA (assuming price per month on the Freo website is multiplied by 10 for the annual amount):

Home (category 5) = $31.73 per game for 11 games
Home (category 6) = $24.45 per game for 11 games
Melbourne = $32 per game for 5 games or $40 per game for 4 games

all this for an experience that is never going to be designed for us as the perpetual away fan, where I have to explain to my kids constantly why it's all about the other team and not Freo.

AND NO HAT!

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whinge, whinge, moan, moan, sook, sook. You have choices people! If you’re “that sort of person”, you can even call the club to complain and/or threaten them with not renewing your membership.

You know it’s the off-season when there’s an argument about the color of cooking utensils... is it March yet?

Obviously you never read the old training reports threads. Off-topic conversation was just a normal day during the season.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Whinge, whinge, moan, moan, sook, sook. You have choices people! If you’re “that sort of person”, you can even call the club to complain and/or threaten them with not renewing your membership.
This is a discussing forum. If people can whinge about the coach, or the players pay, or the fitness staff, or other teams doing drugs (lol West Coast) then I'm allowed to whinge about how shitty the club is treating us Melbourne based fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back