Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC supporters salty at Perth for snubbing their alignment proposal, rather the club went broke than align with the scum.

Perth Footy Club, after 40 years in the doldrums ( yes 40+ years !!!! ), seem to be heading in the right direction.

Great to see the Demons management have the old cajones back.

Alignments can be messy.

WC supporters salty at Perth for snubbing their alignment proposal, rather the club went broke than align with the scum.
Yeah it’s not an alignment it is a takeover and when it ends you have nothing. Exciting times ahead for Perth don’t need an * finals appearance.

I noticed Will Schofield from WCE has joined Pee Thunder next year

I noticed Will Schofield from WCE has joined Pee Thunder next year

They’re a very strong WC supported club so he’ll be made very welcome. Their new GM of Footy Operations is an ex WC player too.
And don’t be surprised if their new CEO is a love child of the WAFC and also has a close connection to WC.

A very random question here, but why is Matthew Pavlich not in the AFL hall of fame?
Is there a certain number of years to wait since retirement or what?
There’s guys on that list who wouldn’t lace his boots!

A very random question here, but why is Matthew Pavlich not in the AFL hall of fame?

He is not yet eligible. It is a minimum of 5 years retirement IIRC.

He is not yet eligible. It is a minimum of 5 years retirement IIRC.
yeah think Pav becomes eligible in 2022, 6 years after his final game (Hayes, Cox and Brown both inducted this year having played their final game in 2014, Simon Black kinda inducted last year having played his final game in 2013)

When he becomes eligible, he’ll walk straight in.

The one thing that doesn’t keep me awake at night, is the question “ was Pav a better player than Bickley ? “.

I’m in the mood to sit and watch replay of a 2020 game. Which one should I watch? And what’s your reasoning?
cheers 😊

Norf. It finally came together and we were able to slaughter someone for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys and gals,looking at swapping seats for the footy this year from 124 to be a bit more elevated in either 328 or 542/43/44 can anyone seated in these or nearby advise on the pros and cons of their positions.cheers in advance

I'm in 523, cheap seats. I like it, coz you can see everything.
Is 543 over near the wing, if so you'll be near Geoff Hutchinson ??? ABC

I'm in 523, cheap seats. I like it, coz you can see everything.
Is 543 over near the wing, if so you'll be near Geoff Hutchinson ??? ABC
Yeah it’s in the middle section,don’t mind listening to Geoff so that’s cool,more worried about whether sun in eyes will be a drama

Yeah it’s in the middle section,don’t mind listening to Geoff so that’s cool,more worried about whether sun in eyes will be a drama

It can be. I was on level 5 for the Derby and the sun going down made for tough viewing for a while.

Personally, I wouldn't go with level 5 if I could help it. You get a great view from above so you can watch the tactical battle, but IMO, you are too far removed from the action and it is extremely difficult to see what is happening on the other side of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back