Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This term: Dockery.

It shits me to tears. Why are we using it? Making 'Dockers' or 'Dockery' synonymous with ineptitude is not how we turn things around at the club.
that is not what dockery means. dockery is neither good or bad. its been corrupted.

dockery: where one does non-sensical or outrageous things.

examples:
beating the eagles with half our squad out (losing to them with half their squad out earlier in the year)
dockers goal kicking in 2021
matt taberner
clive waterhouse (yes a player who kicks 51 goals in a year is dockery)

dockery can mean greatness as well.

that is not what dockery means. dockery is neither good or bad. its been corrupted.

dockery: where one does non-sensical or outrageous things.

examples:
beating the eagles with half our squad out (losing to them with half their squad out earlier in the year)
dockers goal kicking in 2021
matt taberner
clive waterhouse (yes a player who kicks 51 goals in a year is dockery)

dockery can mean greatness as well.
Well in that case… carry on!

That is not a good look for Logue

depends how you look at it.
I mean he’s a third tall being forced into playing on KPF.

he “lost” buddy in the first game against Sydney…but I’d still say he did a good job

Logue had a couple outlier games where he lost a bunch of 1v1s (Remember against Buddy? had about 3 BS frees paid against) considering he only averaged about 3.5 a game then that definitely makes the loss rate look worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stalker Alert: Looks like the lads are having mad Tuesday on the roof of the National Hotel, can see them from our office. Would love to know what is on their seemingly matching white shirts, looks like a photo.

Stalker Alert: Looks like the lads are having mad Tuesday on the roof of the National Hotel, can see them from our office. Would love to know what is on their seemingly matching white shirts, looks like a photo.

I had a similar experience on fathers days at the Broken Hill with all the Eagles team celebrating (no surprise as Yeo's parents own the pub). They were all in costumes and I note one was in a Dockers outfit (they just can't help themselves) sadly they were reasonably behaved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back