Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookies are so far off in the gf sprint odds

Petru at 1.57 is right but Henry second at 5.50?

Brayshaw will come secondz he is paying 26

Wish they offered placings, we could clean up on here

I put a few bucks on Hughes paying $11. Just a hunch. Running 100m is a lot different to sprinting over a few metres. Petruccelle to get the start, and then Hughes to run him down.

You guys listen to the recent Gus & Gawny podcast? It’s Melbourne’s podcast with Angus and Max. They had Ed Langdon on as a mystery guest. Let’s just say Fyfe doesn’t come off looking to well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys listen to the recent Gus & Gawny podcast? It’s Melbourne’s podcast with Angus and Max. They had Ed Langdon on as a mystery guest. Let’s just say Fyfe doesn’t come off looking to well.

Don't feel like watching it can you elaborate?

So he's potted Ross the Boss and now Fyfey, he seems to have a short memory of what the club did for him.

Don't feel like watching it can you elaborate?
They both had a few drinks after the B+F when Ed had requested a trade.

Fyfe said "You probably aren't a catch up everytime I'm in Melbourne, but every 5-6 times."

He hasn't caught up with him yet since the trade.

I don't have a huge issue with this tbh. Bit tone deaf but hardly something awful.

I put a few bucks on Hughes paying $11. Just a hunch. Running 100m is a lot different to sprinting over a few metres. Petruccelle to get the start, and then Hughes to run him down.

Yeah I reckon Hughes will surprise.

The Purple Haze boys were talking up how (our) Ryan is quicker than people think while Hughes isn't fast, I tend to think the exact opposite.

Fyfe said "You probably aren't a catch up everytime I'm in Melbourne, but every 5-6 times."

I don't have a huge issue with this tbh. Bit tone deaf but hardly something awful.
Freo has played six games in Melbourne since Ed was traded at the end of 2019, the first one was under covid protocol as the season was postponed the next day and the next five were in covid bubble.

So it's a touch unfair.

I listened too, I didn't think it came off bad haha - he also mentioned they'd sunk a few when he said it :tearsofjoy:

Sarcasm detector broken?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle needs your plastic containers to complete their bionic transformation of Alex Pearce.

Donate now!

this is possibly the worst insult i've ever read on this board

lmao, he pulled a classic Tim Gossage...
step 1. Say something people are bound to disagree with
step 2. wait for someone to disagree
step 3. undermine the responder by telling them you baited them or that they were just joking

I missed that game. I was at a friend's house for a 10th birthday party. I only remembered the game was on and we won when someone turned on the TV and they were already playing the song and interviewing JL.

I was playing footy away from home and we could hear the cheering coming from the opposition's club room bar while we were out on the field.

Word spread out to us that Freo were storming home and when when they won some guy ran out to deliver the news. Cue a few high fives between opponents out on the field, a bit like those temporary ceasefires in the trenches for Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back