Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else miss the media thread?

I get what snuff was trying to do, but bring it back.
Yeah it's killed it off

Maybe just have two media threads?

One at the top with media pulled from every thread and another where people can comment on the media that is posted

Media thread and Media discussion thread

Yeah it's killed it off

Maybe just have two media threads?

One at the top with media pulled from every thread and another where people can comment on the media that is posted

Media thread and Media discussion thread

There’s not really a thread where we can complain about and/or take the piss out of sh*te journos anymore which was kind of fun. A lot of other media stuff could go in threads such as the D+T, Pre Season and Young Talent Time etc.

The old mate Crumpet Face thread was one the funniest threads we ever had tbh. The media thread was once a good place to take the piss out of the increasing number of sh*te journalists - Crumpet Face was one of many before he had his accident.

Was just told by an Egirl fan that Karl langdon said last night that two Slime players have refused to be vaccinated.
I wonder when the West will have the full page headlines. 🤐🙄

Last edited:
The problem with the old media thread is you end up with articles and discussion all over the place. IE your discussing DTFA in two different places or discussing injuries in two different places.

I'd like to persist for now and give it to at least closer to the new season where we can make a poll and decide from there. I dont pretend to have all the answers but would like it to have a bit more time because if it works properly it should work for the better.

Look at how this thread has started getting a bit more traction of late, it can easily fill the void of "stupid s**t in the media", it can just take time for people to adjust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just told by an Egirl fan that Karl langdon said last night that two Slime plyers have refused to be vaccinated.
I wonder when the West will have the full page headlines. 🤐🙄

tim kelly and jack darling known anti-vaxxers but i still think they'll just end up getting it

The problem with the old media thread is you end up with articles and discussion all over the place. IE your discussing DTFA in two different places or discussing injuries in two different places.

I'd like to persist for now and give it to at least closer to the new season where we can make a poll and decide from there. I dont pretend to have all the answers but would like it to have a bit more time because if it works properly it should work for the better.

Look at how this thread has started getting a bit more traction of late, it can easily fill the void of "stupid sh*t in the media", it can just take time for people to adjust.
So what you're saying is it's becoming a proxy media thread.

Mate just change it back and stop doubling down. Nobody reads the media thread now you can't post to it.

Yeah can't say I bother reading it now, also the fact that noone can post media in it so nothing has been posted since Sunday

I'm sure there have been articles posted in other threads by now that aren't even in the media thread

It's too much upkeep for a mod, shouldn't be expected to keep up with it

tim kelly and jack darling known anti-vaxxers but i still think they'll just end up getting it
yeah I think a lot of people in this position are leaving it as late as possible just in case the rules relax or there's enough critical mass forcing a different outcome, but when it comes to the final possible day, I don't see these guys throwing away their high paid careers for the jab. They're on good money, but not never need to work again money like some US athletes. They have families to feed and bills to pay. Plus, any other careers they might be interested in pursuing will probably have the same requirement.

I know my sister-in-law "I'm not putting that toxin in my body...but please pass me some Ivermectin" is now pretty much resigned to getting it now for work and to go to her niece's wedding o/s.

Look at how this thread has started getting a bit more traction of late, it can easily fill the void of "stupid sh*t in the media", it can just take time for people to adjust.
Sorry snuff I wasn't having a dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back