Miscellaneous Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

that donkey milk drinking bastard was so salty he stopped playing and stopped the german bloke's momentum. then he went in had a prick and from that moment on he was a different player

only the big 3 have access to the good stuff after they pass 30 years of age

The crowd didn’t cheer him all tournament. Why the hate for him? Because he’s too good?

No got nothing to do with how good he is as a player , I actually think he’s a great player just think he’s a flog , having a sook because Crowd didn’t cheer for him as loud as the other bloke whom was the Obvious under dog.

Not good enough.

The two 3 and out sets in a row in the 3rd quarter after the interception were just terrible. Killed us. We just couldn’t score enough. Credit to the KC defense.

We really didn’t get the pass pressure on Mahomes that I expected today either.

Not good enough.

The two 3 and out sets in a row in the 3rd quarter after the interception were just terrible. Killed us. We just couldn’t score enough. Credit to the KC defense.

We really didn’t get the pass pressure on Mahomes that I expected today either.
Didn't think you guys ran the ball enough today .Jimmy G panicked in the end .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't think you guys ran the ball enough today .Jimmy G panicked in the end .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We ran it enough, just couldn’t get any traction with it. The 2 sets in the 4th quarter that we went 3 and out with on, were mostly runs out wide and predictable.

Didn’t score enough and pass rush just wasn’t dynamic enough. Bosa got close but missed a lot of tackles and sack opportunities.

that donkey milk drinking bastard was so salty he stopped playing and stopped the german bloke's momentum. then he went in had a prick and from that moment on he was a different player

only the big 3 have access to the good stuff after they pass 30 years of age
Don't they have a TAB in the players race?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I backed the Chiefs in November when Mahomes was Out injured got $17. Got a pay out of $3.50 before the Championship Games. Should have let it ride

lel big bash final gonna be cancelled coz of the rain, what a joke there's no other plan

lel big bash final gonna be cancelled coz of the rain, what a joke there's no other plan
Channel 7 probably have a new reality show 'My Big Fat Bride Remodelling The Kitchen On A Desert Island' ready to go in Prime time on the proposed reserve day. And that's more important to them.

Crazy season thus far, from being in serious relegation battle at start of December to now being only 3 points adrift of 5th and European action for next year and if not for a 94th and 95th minute disaster against Newcastle a week ago we would be only 1 point adrift of 5th and 6 points from 4th.

Crazy season with a lot of teams having up and down seasons.
You haven’t been watching Chelsea , have you , now that’s pain, fat frank and his obsession with mason mount

* cricket is annoying just get on the field you shitcampaigners, always waste 30 mins then it starts raining when they decide to start play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back