Miscellaneous Sports 2021 off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Team

After a good suggestion, we’ve decided to move all non-AFL threads to the old and dusty “Purple Horde” sub thread. The hope is it has the following effects
A) Keeps them easily available but still out of sight
B) Encourages the use of the sub-forums like they are meant to be used for and brings a bit more organisation to the forum
C) While I love how passionate everyone is on the topics and that there is terrific debate on the topics, moderating the politics thread can get... tiresome. I’ll be letting things go a bit more, however personal attacks will not be tolerated and I encourage you to report them in any shape or form.

As usual, reach out to BeinPurplenGreen, myself and Tonga Bob to discuss anything as needed. Thanks for making the forum what it is.

Last edited:
We 100% bowled first due to the rain, we wanted to know what DLS to chase, then it didn't rain.

Turner said in his interview pre game that it was purely a rain based decision.

It was the right call if it rained however it didn't and we look silly for it

So it's hit 6pm in Perth and Channel 9 has switched to its news. I switch to Gem and they're playing Djokovic's match. None of the other 9 sub channels appear to be showing Kyrgios' match. Seems very poor

So it's hit 6pm in Perth and Channel 9 has switched to its news. I switch to Gem and they're playing Djokovic's match. None of the other 9 sub channels appear to be showing Kyrgios' match. Seems very poor
Found it. I forgot 9GO exists. For some reasons it doesnt appear as a channel on my tv until 350

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That tweener was such a poor choice of shot in the context of the match. Gave up a huge point and paid by getting broken. I can’t see him winning in 5

Agreed. Thiem has lifted and Nick is looking more and more gassed as the match goes on. This could be a quick 5th set.

Threads haven’t disappeared, just in a different spot. Still easily accessible and it’s what sub-forums are for, with most club boards following this format

The last genuine post in this sub forum was from 9 December 2020. Scroll just a couple of threads down and you're seeing threads not active since 2019. In the 14 years of being a bigfooty user I think this is the first time I've ever ventured into this place. The decision has signed all off topic discussion to obscurity and death. Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back