Media Miss Represented

Remove this Banner Ad

******* Disgraceful

No Wonder our representative has said its been pretty quiet in there with little info passed to us.

I worry less about what Ant Bear will do to this comp, but now worry about a few who think they are the Sweet F.A.

What info would be passed on to you under normal circumstances that you're missing out on?

FWIW, the clubs ARE the Sweet FA.

Cool. So no problem surely.

I wouldn't have thought so, the Wonders have already indicated they are unreservedly voting for expansion. It's not a debate so the PM is for those undecided, without info potentially leaking to one bid.

I guarantee without it being broken by manangatang, these expansion bids would have been pushed through regardless.
The committee still has to agree to it, or they can veto? So ANt Bear didn't have free reign to just push it through.

I am not sure why going outside of the committee really was required. (even if the Wonders voted for expansion - which we haven't even voted for yet - and EJW has already changed his vote)

It just stinks of backhanded dealings.

The vote is still in the hands of 12 clubs. We've already been told one of those clubs is voting for expansion and that's before the bids were even seen so who is showing the bias? Certainly not the committee. If anything the problem is that we feel we have to take a private forum conversation even more private to remove bias.
First of all 11 people ar discussing the issue with one voice less, who coincidentally was voting yes. That immediately makes the discussion biased.

Secondly why is the conversation private? The very reason the committee disbanded was because of a lack of communication, and rather than bring it out into the open so that we could all, as custodians of the Sweet FA come together as one, the so called leaders took things and made them even more private

What info would be passed on to you under normal circumstances that you're missing out on?

FWIW, the clubs ARE the Sweet FA.
minus any clubs you don't want to have a say in all discussions to do with the comp, in a Committee group where it should be discussed.

I wouldn't have thought so, the Wonders have already indicated they are unreservedly voting for expansion. It's not a debate so the PM is for those undecided, without info potentially leaking to one bid.
So this scandal here is about people having a PM style conversation? Are there rules about this? I’ve got about 4 on the go (albeit with little activity). Didn’t know this was problematic?

So this scandal here is about people having a PM style conversation? Are there rules about this? I’ve got about 4 on the go (albeit with little activity). Didn’t know this was problematic?
How DARE YOU not involve me in these :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all 11 people ar discussing the issue with one voice less, who coincidentally was voting yes. That immediately makes the discussion biased.

Secondly why is the conversation private? The very reason the committee disbanded was because of a lack of communication, and rather than bring it out into the open so that we could all, as custodians of the Sweet FA come together as one, the so called leaders took things and made them even more private

The committee hasn't disbanded. We're discussing free of bias. It's a shame we feel we have to.

What do we do?
1. I call for a vote of no confidence in the leaders of this entire league. The stupidity of the people in charge to think that they can solve a communication issue by closing down the lines of communication, and leaving the entire league in the dark makes me question the model of governance currently in place.
2. The Admin must immediately stand down. This charade can go on no longer, we thank you for your time but it's over.

Harvs mate .....you're about 16 weeks too late, as far as me .....they've been calling a vote of no confidence in me, since R1 .....old news

laughing.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 877672

The truth is out there, or is it out of style?
The truth is out there, people just can';t seem to find it.
They tell you one thing though you know it's not true.
They think you're some kind of fool. Or do they?
They like to deceive you to please you, to protect you.
To protect themselves.

The irony of being called a liar this week only to find out that we are all being lied to by the very man that accused me is a bitter pill to swallow and a lesser man would make a thread entirely about that to seek justice and revenge, but fear not revellers of Sweet I am slightly more evolved than that.

Here is what I know.

The committee has been disbanded in it's current form and a splinter group has broken away and left Ant Bear and Dingster out of the current discussion regarding expansion. The very people elected to represent the league now appear to be representing their own interests and taking matters into their own hands. It seems a wretched combination of poor leadership and blind ambition has thrust this league into most uncertain times.

What do we do?
1. I call for a vote of no confidence in the leaders of this entire league. The stupidity of the people in charge to think that they can solve a communication issue by closing down the lines of communication, and leaving the entire league in the dark makes me question the model of governance currently in place.
2. The Admin must immediately stand down. This charade can go on no longer, we thank you for your time but it's over.
3. All discussion around the current expansions bids must be done in public. If expansion isn't already decided, and I hold little hope that the power brokers that orchestrated this revolution haven't already got their way, then the only way to move forward with any semblance of democracy is to come out of the shadows and put your voice on record.

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.

Say No To Tyranny
You're just jealous that ours has pizza.

9hPdZg9.png

minus any clubs you don't want to have a say in all discussions to do with the comp, in a Committee group where it should be discussed.

Did you not say the Wonders were unanimously voting yes? Apologies if it feels a little disjointed to have a person with their mind made up before any bids have even been tabled, let alone player lists formalised, from one of the bids no less, involved in the chatter about it. But yeah, we're the issue :drunk:

So as an interested poster.

I want to know from the committee.

Did you make a sub group that left other committee members or the ADMIN out of the discussion.

Is that accusation true or not?
There is a PM with all the club Capt's and reps of the two expansion teams ......the Capt's are free to ask questions, but so far not many questions coming back the other way

There is a PM with all the club Capt's and reps of the two expansion teams ......the Capt's are free to ask questions, but so far not many questions coming back the other way
Oh Dear, they left you out of the other one as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back