Media Miss Represented

Remove this Banner Ad

If the requirement was someone who will definitely be there next season.... (on top of the point about experience /time which I know you dont believe in but others do)- who else would ? Plus Ding has been a stalwart and has helped/recruited for teams other than his own for years . The point remains that if they believed that it was in their best interest regardless of the conflict - then it should’ve been respected . Besides Ding would just be a mouthpiece . It’s not as if haydo /Harvey /Smiles would’ve missed out on info via their other clubs , but the Wonders have effectively been excluded. As before , amusing hypocrisy from the committee in a league which is built on secrecy . Time to just embrace it

Yes you've stated this before but it actually means * all.

Yes you've stated this before but it actually means fu** all.
It means a lot - as the conflict of interest in this case could well just be perceived rather than actual

It means a lot - as the conflict of interest in this case could well just be perceived rather than actual

No it means nothing. Literally nothing, zilch, zero, nada.

Its not upto us to decide what’s better/worse for an individual club - that’s their prerogative . Same with the appropriate representative choice
Whilst true, this information does form part of the discussion itself. If the a Wonders are unable to provide a rep that does not have a conflict of interest now how are they going to provide a rep next season? If the Wonders are not represented appropriately next season, is the league really healthy enough to warrant adding two new teams now?

The expansion bids have been in a PM with the admin probably whispering sweet nothings to each other for a long time now, the committee has been largely left out and now the expansion bids are having a sook because the committee has made the right decision to discuss it without outside influences?

Bwah ha ha.
I don't speak for the expansion bids

JWS was not permitted to continue as the Bears rep while playing for the Bombers despite arguably being the best possible rep the Bears could have. The simple fact is that his inclusion would have meant the Bombers had two reps at the table and the Bears had none.

Ding is a wonderful person and no doubt has the Wonders best interests at heart but the fact is, when it comes to expansion, he represents an expansion bid, not the Wonders.

It’s the discussions that are secret
Which is fine as everyone has the right to PMs - but also hypocritical , under the pretence of doing it for their best interests

It really isn't.

I think it's time the Royals change their committee member, I think he has a conflict of interest.

Once the Royals tell me to Rightly fu** off.

Can the committee give us an update on where the 11 clubs stand right now.

Lol, why am I being singled out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst true, this information does form part of the discussion itself. If the a Wonders are unable to provide a rep that does not have a conflict of interest now how are they going to provide a rep next season? If the Wonders are not represented appropriately next season, is the league really healthy enough to warrant adding two new teams now?
Circumstances may change , and that works the other way around too (some people who might be able to make that commitment now, may not next season). And FWIW I am not in favour of adding two new teams now anyway . The heart of the issue here is the patronising and secret culture of the committee and league - the very things Ant Bear has been accused of but the issues precede his tenure .

JWS was not permitted to continue as the Bears rep while playing for the Bombers despite arguably being the best possible rep the Bears could have. The simple fact is that his inclusion would have meant the Bombers had two reps at the table and the Bears had none.

Ding is a wonderful person and no doubt has the Wonders best interests at heart but the fact is, when it comes to expansion, he represents an expansion bid, not the Wonders.
Because of the bolded - it’s a perceived rather than real conflict of interest and at the end of the day , just as JWS should’ve been allowed to be our rep (as we wanted), Dingster should’ve been allowed to remain their rep . It‘s unfair for outside to assume /pretend to know a club‘s best interest . Best interest of the rest of the league - sure . But let’s not pretend that either decision was made for the Wonders’/Bears’ interests respectively as you implied in your previous post

No it means nothing. Literally nothing, zilch, zero, nada.
More importantly, it means something to the Wonders and since Dingster was deemed their best representative according to them, that should’ve been respected.

More importantly, it means something to the Wonders and since Dingster was deemed their best representative according to them, that should’ve been respected.

Sigh, what are you failing to grasp here?

I think it's time the Royals change their committee member, I think he has a conflict of interest.

Once the Royals tell me to Rightly fu** off.

Can the committee give us an update on where the 11 clubs stand right now.

Done

Furies have Tigerturbulance TJASTA Carson Dial and JackBero

Pick one, and they will take my place for the vote.

Then, much to everyone's disappointment, you will see zero changes. Why? Because my vote and my voice has always been 100% for the Furies LG, and contrary to popular belief the committee isn't some cabal acting on its own. Whoever you pick will still vote as the LG instruct

Done

Furies have Tigerturbulance TJASTA Carson Dial and JackBero

Pick one, and they will take my place for the vote.

Then, much to everyone's disappointment, you will see zero changes. Why? Because my vote and my voice has always been 100% for the Furies LG, and contrary to popular belief the committee isn't some cabal acting on its own. Whoever you pick will still vote as the LG instruct
The Wonders can't vote accurately, because we're not involved.

Nothing
You’re approaching things from this angle

As an outsider I’m taking a broader view , and would add that overriding individual clubs isn‘t in the leagues‘ best interest anyway because

You seem to think just because Dingster is respected by some that means he can't possibly have a conflict of interest. Which is incredibly naive.
The Wonders haven't been overrided, they'll get a vote like all other teams when the time comes, if it comes. They were given all valid oppotunity to be included and couldn't find someone outside of two people to take the task on. I'd say going by some Wonders responses in here they knew nothing of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back