Media Miss Represented

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
1589800046285.png

The truth is out there, or is it out of style?
The truth is out there, people just can';t seem to find it.
They tell you one thing though you know it's not true.
They think you're some kind of fool. Or do they?
They like to deceive you to please you, to protect you.
To protect themselves.

The irony of being called a liar this week only to find out that we are all being lied to by the very man that accused me is a bitter pill to swallow and a lesser man would make a thread entirely about that to seek justice and revenge, but fear not revellers of Sweet I am slightly more evolved than that.

Here is what I know.

The committee has been disbanded in it's current form and a splinter group has broken away and left Ant Bear and Dingster out of the current discussion regarding expansion. The very people elected to represent the league now appear to be representing their own interests and taking matters into their own hands. It seems a wretched combination of poor leadership and blind ambition has thrust this league into most uncertain times.

What do we do?
1. I call for a vote of no confidence in the leaders of this entire league. The stupidity of the people in charge to think that they can solve a communication issue by closing down the lines of communication, and leaving the entire league in the dark makes me question the model of governance currently in place.
2. The Admin must immediately stand down. This charade can go on no longer, we thank you for your time but it's over.
3. All discussion around the current expansions bids must be done in public. If expansion isn't already decided, and I hold little hope that the power brokers that orchestrated this revolution haven't already got their way, then the only way to move forward with any semblance of democracy is to come out of the shadows and put your voice on record.

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.

Say No To Tyranny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Committee is disbanded? Huh?

Yep, a couple of people don't immediately get what they want and they remove the leadership of all 12 clubs (11 of which they don't belong to or have any say in the running of) and the Admin of the league.

That makes WaynesWorld19 's Committee behaviour look entirely rational and coherent.....

Yep, a couple of people don't immediately get what they want and they remove the leadership of all 12 clubs (11 of which they don't belong to or have any say in the running of) and the Admin of the league.

That makes WaynesWorld19 's Committee behaviour look entirely rational and coherent.....
Are you part of this splinter group?

Are you part of this splinter group?

Are you part of a splinter group that I'm not a part of ? One that has discussions about issues that concern you and involve members that aren't me ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back