Werewolf "Missed it by that much" Get Smart Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got my new sound bar set up now. Such a difference :D

Ok morons, listen up. The League of Imposters would like to congratulate you on letting pretty much everyone with half a brain in Control die. This game is not over, and I'm so confident in our inevitable victory that I no longer feel the need to stay hidden.

I would like to officially thank Pie 4 Life for helping us get to this point. We couldn't have gotten here without you. I'd also like to award a participation trophy to manangatang.

Come at me losers.

One slight problem and that is oh it's 6-2 in favor of the village so by admitting that it will be a 3 v 1 match on the final day.

Ok morons, listen up. The League of Imposters would like to congratulate you on letting pretty much everyone with half a brain in Control die. This game is not over, and I'm so confident in our inevitable victory that I no longer feel the need to stay hidden.

I would like to officially thank Pie 4 Life for helping us get to this point. We couldn't have gotten here without you. I'd also like to award a participation trophy to manangatang.

Come at me losers.
Not entirely sure manangatang but something about this post makes me think we're probably on the money to vote for Zerg tomorrow.

MODNOTE
OK - everyone has voted. Any objections to us calling a close to the day phase now?
What about me? What if I object?

Great game 3KZ - I love the theme

Come at me losers.
Also you're welcome. Trust me to have to lead the damn village in my first game in probably more than six months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about me? What if I object?

Great game 3KZ - I love the theme
Hoos and me came up with it. He was the real genius behind the very effective characters. Hats off to HOOS

Hoos and me came up with it. He was the real genius behind the very effective characters. Hats off to HOOS
It’s a fantastic theme. Also I hadn’t previously noticed just how many platinum blondes appeared in the series!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back