Missing, Abducted or Murdered (including Manslaughter) of WA Women, Men and Children & Teens of Australia & NZ

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
According to the list there were two people reported missing last year. I won't put their names.
A man went missing in June 2020 (late 40s)
A lady went missing in March 2020 (mid 50s)
Surely it would have to be someone killed recently if they smelt it, unless it had been in a freezer I'd guess they were killed within the last week, perhaps up to 10days ago? Admittedly, Ive not researched that, just an assumption that they were probably left soon after they were killed & it probably took a couple of days for it to come back to the surface, then perhaps another couple to be found?

I'm also working on incorporating high-profile fugitives who are thought to be living in Australia. There's a couple of people wanted by the Chinese authorities, happily residing in Sydney (embezzlers/thieves).

If someone is wanted overseas should they be included?

That should have it's own thread I think LAM.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Whilst researching through the attempted abductions, it’s apparent people are becoming more brazen. Such as attempting to take toddlers, who lag slightly behind their parents. The video below demonstrates how quickly abductors can take people by surprise.

11 Sept 2020 footage from Bella Napoli, in Florida, South Africa.

Last edited:

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm sure I also read that when Birnie was finally arrested in 86 there was a panel van parked in his driveway too, but whether thats accurate either, again, who really knows.
The Bernies had a yellow panal van, a Holden if I remember correctly..

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've updated the spreadsheet and uploaded it again. Please let me know if there's any additions, errors etc. It needs to be correct.
There was also a Kerry Turner who was taken from Victoria park on Shepperton Road out the front of a shop, I think it was a take away shop if memory serves..She was taken on June 30, 1991, after a night out clubbing, her body was found in the Canning Dam area four weeks later. She was 18...
I know it was a few years earlier than the Claremont killings but I can't help but think it might have been BE!!

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
The below Sydney Ashfield murder case was solved this week, and an arrest made of a Lone Wolf bikie boss's father off the back of more advanced DNA analysis than was available 13 years ago.

'A Lone Wolf bikie boss’s father allegedly bludgeoned his German gay lover with a statuette and then tried to decapitate him with a kitchen knife, a court has heard.'

'The arrest of a man in Sydney’s south over the mysterious 2008 death of Bernd Lehmann has been hailed as a breakthrough enabled by advances in DNA technology and innovative investigative techniques used by detectives.

Naji Fakhreddine, 66, was arrested in Arncliffe about 7.30am on Wednesday and charged with murder. Police believe the two men met socially 13 years ago and had subsequent contact not long before Mr Lehmann, 66, a German national, was found dead in his unit on Valentine’s Day.'

'The emerging use of phenotyping allows experts to examine DNA markers to determine a person’s physical characteristics. In this case, the analysis determined the person did not have blond hair or blue'

'The arrest comes just weeks after the NSW government announced a $1 million reward for information about the death.'

Back