Solved Missing Adelaide woman Racheal Moritz

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would surprise me if it's her that is really involved for no reason other than a pure hunch. For the fact her father reported the phone call and her mother and sister basically said he was lying no matter what, but the police appear to confirm it, I think there is funny buggers being played beyond her level within the family circle.

I don't think she is the link, but I think she is fully aware of it by now, wherever she is.
By charged I mean insurance fraud, especially if the cops can somehow prove that she is associated with the perps, ie relative or ex boyfriend, whatever, wonder what sort of cctv is available from the carpark where her car was stolen from, feel for the girl because she is now a pawn in this and the cops will use her to put these guys behind bars and they know it, fair to say she wouldn't be sleeping too well.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Websleuths have a lot more info on this they are saying that Rachael and her bf are together and 'on the run' he has been id from her fb page and from what I can ascertain is in some sort of gang.

rayven

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 26, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PC racing
UPDATE: Rachael Moritz missing person: South Australia Police can confirm that the phone call received by Rachael Moritz's family on New Year's Day was made from an interstate location. The 20-year-old's family have advised that they have had no further contact with her since that time. SAPOL is conducting ongoing enquiries with police interstate in an effort to locate Ms Moritz. Police have no reason to believe that she has been harmed or is being held against her will.

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews

She's officially 'not missing"

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Not missing according to SAPOL but still is according to her sister's(?) comment on the SAPOL facebook page. They're keeping to their story.

Alexandra Moritz just clear things up sami we/ family and myself would NOT be doing this if we truely beleived shes was ok. if we knew exactly what was going on we wouldnt be doing this either, we know as mich as u know and for the record my mum was NOT smiling on camera or trying not to smile we r devastated, this is not like rachael at all i know my sister im sorry if people think this is a joke it is not, if she has access to a pbo e and was able to use it she would call us and tell us she is ok..she is a missing person and we will keep going until we find her!

rayven

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 26, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PC racing
Character assassinated from trial by media, police appear complicit in that end result.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My take is that the cops contacted her family after RM made contact with them, cops are tracking calls in and out of the house, won't be long and the cops will raid a house somewhere in Aus and she will be 'freed' into police protection, RM and her partner are in deep poo.

Apr 23, 2009
Barcelona, Catalonia.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Penguins, Aston Villa, Adel Utd.
The whole thing has been fishy from the start. We were told about a naive, shy, homebody of a girl who rarely went out and hardly ever wore makeup and high heels and got around in track pants most of the time but every photo that the family showed of her had her in makeup and nice clothes and we now find out her boyfriend has links to the Hells Angels.

It would seem to me that every thing that came out of her mother and sister's mouths were half-truths at best. There is something much deeper in this story and when it comes out, I bet that her family (maybe not her dad though) are neck deep in it.

Barry Zuckercorn

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Jul 13, 2006
Parkville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
#StandByHird
It would seem to me that every thing that came out of her mother and sister's mouths were half-truths at best. There is something much deeper in this story and when it comes out, I bet that her family (maybe not her dad though) are neck deep in it.

Could it be that the Corbys are about to be de-throned?

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
RACHAEL Moritz is a quiet, movie-loving homebody who doesn't own a pair of high heels, rarely wears make-up and is adored by her nieces, her family says.

To:
Ms Moritz has associated with a Hells Angels affiliate for about six months. It is not known what, if any, contact she has had with her boyfriend while she has been missing.

4kdvfm.gif

Back