Unsolved Missing Australia Women and Serial Killers

Remove this Banner Ad

johnymac1 wasnt there a green torana in the Rhianna Barreau case?
Yeah a LC Torana shown in the police photos. A four-door white S-pack. But its also been referred to as a LJ or SLR.
They were looking for a car with black Vic plates, but from memory some of our older SA plates were black as well.

They did catch up with a driver cruising the streets, he suggested he was looking to buy houses in the area.
Also reports of two guys approaching women in nearby streets. Not sure if they located those dudes, but I suspect they were from Suzzanne Ave.

Hi everyone, my name is Jay and I am a Perth podcaster from the show 'So what do you think?'. I am currently looking at starting a new podcast that aims to give a voice to and shine light on unsolved cases of missing and murdered women from WA. I am hoping to do some deep dives on these cases where possible and was hoping to start to connect with people who knew these women and can perhaps provide some more information so that we can look for new clues and ideas.

So if anyone has a woman in their life that is missing or murdered or can refer anyone who has, I am taking submissions now. You can reach me at

missingandmurderedwa@gmail.com

Keep up the good work guys, Ive been a fan of this forum for a while!

Hi everyone, my name is Jay and I am a Perth podcaster from the show 'So what do you think?'. I am currently looking at starting a new podcast that aims to give a voice to and shine light on unsolved cases of missing and murdered women from WA. I am hoping to do some deep dives on these cases where possible and was hoping to start to connect with people who knew these women and can perhaps provide some more information so that we can look for new clues and ideas.

So if anyone has a woman in their life that is missing or murdered or can refer anyone who has, I am taking submissions now. You can reach me at

missingandmurderedwa@gmail.com

Keep up the good work guys, Ive been a fan of this forum for a while!
Good luck with your podcast.

BigFooty also has a true crime podcast thread which once you have got ready you may want to put on your thread. There are a few big True Crime Podcast fans amongst us.

One thing with the name is that there is a Missing and Murdered podcast and WA may get confused with Washington State in the USA.

That may possibly get you more listeners though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back