Unsolved Missing Perth Mother Helen Rocha

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember occasional turning off the Paterson Road onto Mandurah Road (driving south) and I could always smell the same factory. Don't know what it was but something is wrong if you can smell industrial fumes from a factory not withing site, with your windows wound up, every single time you drive there.

Yeah as someone who grew up in Rockingham Kwinana was an interesting neighbor. The Mayor down there is tackling a lot of problems head on now and making progress with reducing the unemployment (which is the highest in the State for Youth) which is good. The old Kwinana Lodge Hotel is gone now too. The new surrounding suburbs help a little. Like Rocko thought it's all a bit incestuous and creepy.

Yeah as someone who grew up in Rockingham Kwinana was an interesting neighbor. The Mayor down there is tackling a lot of problems head on now and making progress with reducing the unemployment (which is the highest in the State for Youth) which is good. The old Kwinana Lodge Hotel is gone now too. The new surrounding suburbs help a little. Like Rocko thought it's all a bit incestuous and creepy.
Hey, that's unfair, I don't think Kwinana has a rate of overly friendly cousins/siblings than anywhere else in the state.

Been a lot of good changes in the area. It sounds silly, but the changes to the town centre and the hub have been very beneficial, I think.

Hey, that's unfair, I don't think Kwinana has a rate of overly friendly cousins/siblings than anywhere else in the state.

Been a lot of good changes in the area. It sounds silly, but the changes to the town centre and the hub have been very beneficial, I think.

Definitely. I went through there the other week and it's looking a lot better since the Hub was done up and the Lodge knocked down. Like I said, the Mayor and Council in general have been very pro-active.

Definitely. I went through there the other week and it's looking a lot better since the Hub was done up and the Lodge knocked down. Like I said, the Mayor and Council in general have been very pro-active.
The rates are dazzlingly high for a shire that has a lot of heavy industry in it, but we're definitely seeing bang for buck around the place.

The Admiral ain't much chop, but it is certainly better than the Lodge. For those who are fans of broken windows theories, it all looks much less anti-social friendly as well.

Ah the old Kwinana Lodge!! I remember walking into the Lodge in about 1993 and literally everyone was wearing either a flannel shirt or a leather bikers jacket. As I opened the door and walked to the bar, everyone in the bar from the blokes playing pool to the barman stopped and watched me walk up to the bar and order my beer. I sat in the corner drank my beer and exited straight away!!

Yeah, that ... really kind of went under the radar. Have to give credit to the police for nailing that one, sounds impressive.

Is there any word as to what sort of links the victim and killer shared? Seems exceedingly random.

Yeah, that ... really kind of went under the radar. Have to give credit to the police for nailing that one, sounds impressive.

Is there any word as to what sort of links the victim and killer shared? Seems exceedingly random.

drug deal - this is probably why it had little publicity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back