Media MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 8 AUGUST 2022: 🐨 POSTING WOMBAT IMAGES EVERYDAY UNTIL FRANKSTON ROVER RETURNS TO THE SFA 🐨

Remove this Banner Ad

Hiya fellow Qooty enthusiasts!

At this point in time I am sure you are all enjoying your Monday-start match threads courtesy of the best poster in the league Headless! 🤗

For me, I am currently posting in a match thread with the Coney Island Warriors.

Undoubtedly, they are an incredible posting lineup, indisputably boasting some of the best posters the league has ever produced: pantskyle, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob, Elton Johns Wig, NaturalDisaster the list goes on...

But despite having a brilliant posting unit, something just feels missing. It's missing a glue that will bring all these valuable pieces together to make them the Warriors at their absolute best.

You know the Coney Island Warriors of old, at the peak of their powers, who were DELUSIONAL, who in the face every possible fact pattern pointing to their lack of success still have the audacity to declare themselves the BENCHMARK of the league, the Warriors who were constantly fellating themselves to their 6 Moral premierships and what not.

The Warriors of today are a pleasant bunch, they are too humble, too respectful of the opposition. And that needs to change.

I'm not making this thread to s**t on the Warriors, that wouldn't help the situation at all. I want to help make them better, and we can all help them become better by making our voices heard and demanding the return of the heart and soul of the Coney Island Warriors.

I'm talking about an utterly insufferable campaigner who nobody likes and is also a league legend -- I'm talking about Frankston Rover.

Coney Island is just not the same without Frankie, and in order to bring him back I will be posting an image of a wombat in this thread everyday until he returns.

If you want to restore Coney Island to their former loosely defined glory too, put out your wombats below!

🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨

Last edited:
Day 1 of Posting Wombat Images Everyday until Frankston Rover returns to the SFA

1200px-Vombatus_ursinus_-Maria_Island_National_Park.jpg

Hiya fellow Qooty enthusiasts!

At this point in time I am sure you are all enjoying your Monday-start match threads courtesy of the best poster in the league Headless! 🤗

For me, I am currently posting in a match thread with the Coney Island Warriors.

Undoubtedly, they are an incredible posting lineup, indisputably boasting some of the best posters the league has ever produced: pantskyle, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob, Elton Johns Wig, NaturalDisaster the list goes on...

But despite having a brilliant posting unit, something just feels missing. It's missing a glue that will bring all these valuable pieces together to make them the Warriors at their absolute best.

You know the Coney Island Warriors of old, at the peak of their powers, who were DELUSIONAL, who in the face every possible fact pattern pointing to their lack of success still have the audacity to declare themselves the BENCHMARK of the league, the Warriors who were constantly fellating themselves to their 6 Moral premierships and what not.

The Warriors of today are a pleasant bunch, they are too humble, too respectful of the opposition. And that needs to change.

I'm not making this thread to sh*t on the Warriors, that wouldn't help the situation at all. I want to help make them better, and we can all help them become better by making our voices heard and demanding the return of the heart and soul of the Coney Island Warriors.

I'm talking about an utterly insufferable campaigner who nobody likes and is also a league legend -- I'm talking about Frankston Rover.

Coney Island is just not the same without Frankie, and in order to bring him back I will be posting an image of a wombat in this thread everyday until he returns.

If you want to restore Coney Island to their former loosely defined glory too, put out your wombats below!

🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
E22E7203-09E1-48DB-AE36-1535CF41C181.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now who is saying THAT doesn't still happen? I demand to speak to the manager.
Is your new schtick just to cherry pick a few words in a post and quote out of context?

This is disappointing, I demand to speak to the CEO of Coney Island Warriors.

Is your new schtick just to cherry pick a few words in a post and quote out of context?

This is disappointing, I demand to speak to the CEO of Coney Island Warriors.
No, I just found the phrasing funny.

Is your new schtick to be SM Lite?

No, I just found the phrasing funny.

Is your new schtick to be SM Lite?
No I aim to be even more of a SM than SM.
SM being a very good poster over a long period of time so I aim to even exceed his lofty standards.

Now please post a wombat to get this thread back on topic. :koala:

No I aim to be even more of a SM than SM.
SM being a very good poster over a long period of time so I aim to even exceed his lofty standards.

Now please post a wombat to get this thread back on topic. :koala:
gifntext-gif (20).gif

Does Kennedy Parker know the difference between a wombat and a koala?
Koalas are an endangered species under the protection of Wosh, they are untouchable.

Wombats are left to fend for themselves, luckily they have plenty of natural armour to shield their meaty parts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back