MRP / Trib. Mitch Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres no way he would have done anything intentionally. He's one of the nicest guys on our list. Those Souths players have just made themselves look like ********s now.

Is there a reason why brown and shaw havent come out and said anything about the incident? If they did so it would clear up all rubbish that is being thrown about.

The crucial evidence last night evidently was the cut to the back of Browns head after the scuffle , from this the WAFL tribunal said in such an instance Brown couldn't have raised his arms above his head to strike Shaw ,... thus implying it was a scuffle and an accidental break .

It was not a King Hit behind play .

The crucial evidence last night evidently was the cut to the back of Browns head after the scuffle , from this the WAFL tribunal said in such an instance Brown couldn't have raised his arms above his head to strike Shaw ,... thus implying it was a scuffle and an accidental break .

It was not a King Hit behind play .

They probably forgot to take into account Brown taking ninja lessons from Darling and probably did some kind of backflip roundhouse kick that whalloped not only Shaw but the windup was so powerful the air flew against Shaw's face and cut Browny's head.

People, stay on topic. Having said that, this thread has probably run it's course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so happy this has happened. I mean fair enough Mitch did do the wrong thing but the things that Toby said on twitter were a disgrace and then to turn around and do the same thing.

Did you see it? Because it was found to be accidental - so unless you have first hand evidence, I wouldn't be apportioning blame

In terms of Toby - he's already puffed out his chest and re-tweeted against some bloke who called him out on being a hypocrite.

First class ******** - fist first, think later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back