MRP / Trib. Mitch Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

If its different comp different rules, why does getting rubbed out in the WAFL also rub you out of AFL games. If your comment is correct they should have no bearing on each other
I was talking about the precedent bit. the tribunals operate under different systems.

if he's a 17 year old who can't handle big bodies he shouldn't be playing wafl....

not the best of comments if he was king hit behind play - if it was a fair hit in play then might be valid.

using your reasoning though ...

If stakers face cant handle a hit from barry hall he shouldn't be playing afl.

Well well well...doesn't this make some on the main board look a bit silly

Brown really just needs to focus on getting into best 22. Hope Shaw recovers well

And geez McGrath talks a lot of s**t on twitter. He still hasn't stopped and I have a feeling the next couple of hours will be some sort of meltdown. Guess the talks that the Souths had didn't get through to him.

Now, where did I leave that tin foil hat.

Wouldn't it be funny if Shaw now slips in the draft order and Freo or the Eagles pick him up.

Actually does Mitch Brown have an alibi for that night when Jack Darling was king hit?

Long term list management, mob style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how the freo board created a thread on the false pretence of shaw maybe slipping down the draft order only to result in 3 pages of "brown is gutless" and "its a conspiracy". Bit rich after watching carr and solomon belt players in full view of camera where as no one knows what brown did.

They even had the audacity to steal the "brown finally hit a target" joke.

Jeff Farmer left the summer when we recruited Broughton so they never got a chance to get reacquainted after their night club incident.

The West report says he was cleared due to insufficient evidence so in an innocent until proven guilty basis, he is innocent. But there was contact off the ball.

I hope it was a "brush off" style swing back the arm that just collected the wrong place at the wrong time rather than a Barry Hall style swing. I guess we'll never know the full story.

Don't think anyone's come out of this looking good. Brown may be a thug. Shaw may have a mouth on him. McGrath's got no self control online. The Eagle players should have ignored the trolls. The WAFL looks like an amateur league. We've all wasted our time with conjecture and assumptions.

How long to go until rd 1?

Jeff Farmer left the summer when we recruited Broughton so they never got a chance to get reacquainted after their night club incident.

The West report says he was cleared due to insufficient evidence so in an innocent until proven guilty basis, he is innocent. But there was contact off the ball.

I hope it was a "brush off" style swing back the arm that just collected the wrong place at the wrong time rather than a Barry Hall style swing. I guess we'll never know the full story.

Don't think anyone's come out of this looking good. Brown may be a thug. Shaw may have a mouth on him. McGrath's got no self control online. The Eagle players should have ignored the trolls. The WAFL looks like an amateur league. We've all wasted our time with conjecture and assumptions.

How long to go until rd 1?
Good post.

And too long...

I love how the freo board created a thread on the false pretence of shaw maybe slipping down the draft order only to result in 3 pages of "brown is gutless" and "its a conspiracy". Bit rich after watching carr and solomon belt players in full view of camera where as no one knows what brown did.

They even had the audacity to steal the "brown finally hit a target" joke.

Ahh Freo fans, a never ending source of entertainment. The whole world's always against them and everything is always conspiring against them. You could retire young if you started selling alfoil down at the port for people to make hats.

As for stealing no surprises there considering they also stole the "Freeoooo" chant idea from us as well amongst other things :cool:

Do you reckon he'd want his actions tested in a real court not just a WAFL tribunal?
South dropped their criminal charges.

I refer back to the main point: No one actually knows what happened?
I've heard elbow, clash of heads and a thrown punch.
Three different versions of one story.

Now, with this in mind, how exactly does one expect charges to be laid on an individual?

South dropped their criminal charges.

I refer back to the main point: No one actually knows what happened?
I've heard elbow, clash of heads and a thrown punch.
Three different versions of one story.

Now, with this in mind, how exactly does one expect charges to be laid on an individual?
I concur

Surely if he was such a clear-cut thug there would be some consistent stories.

Not saying Brown is innocent at all, but there's not a whole lot of incite to that extent the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back