Roast Mitch Browns injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets, Cleveland Browns
For people not at the game, Mitch Browns injury was shown on the big screen during the 2nd quarter. It was closely followed by vision of Nath looking at the scoreboard.

Im sure Nathan is very close to his brother and the Brisbane ground crew using that as gameday mind games is utterly disgraceful. Let the guy find out after the game for christs sake.

Well it is incumbent upon the Collingwood support staff to inform Nathan as soon as practicable.
I would expect that to be at the quarter time break, not after the game.
Collingwood support staff AFTER the game. Brisbane ground staff, no. Get a clue.

Collingwood support staff AFTER the game. Brisbane ground staff, no. Get a clue.
Agree 100%, I have never seen an incident from another shown on screen. Big fail and poor sportsmanship!

Didn't realise they had done that. What on earth were they thinking. I don't think I've ever seen that at a game of footy. Lucky to be able to get a score from other games in the bottom corner of the scoreboard. Have to think it was a deliberate thing. Poor form Bears.:oops:

Didn't realise they had done that. What on earth were they thinking. I don't think I've ever seen that at a game of footy. Lucky to be able to get a score from other games in the bottom corner of the scoreboard. Have to think it was a deliberate thing. Poor form Bears.:oops:
Going by the drunken umpiring, I'm not in the least bit surprised that they'd be so inconsiderate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For people not at the game, Mitch Browns injury was shown on the big screen during the 2nd quarter. It was closely followed by vision of Nath looking at the scoreboard.

Im sure Nathan is very close to his brother and the Brisbane ground crew using that as gameday mind games is utterly disgraceful. Let the guy find out after the game for christs sake.

Why did they do that?

Try and put Nathan Off?

Shows it Amateur hour up there with the Bears

AFL should issue them a please explain.

Low act that has no place in sport what so ever.

They won’t fine the Teams they want winning Games and Flags and get looked after by the Corrupt AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back