Mitch Clark and Mitch Duncan fall out

Remove this Banner Ad

This sentence could be significantly improved. Significantly.

'He allegedly disparaged Miles' sister, who is the long-term partner of Clark's Cats teammate Duncan.'

Breaking News: Campaigner of a bloke behaves like absolute campaigner. Anyone familiar with Clark's antics know the sort of bloke he is.

And how ironic after the fuss he kicked up about that "depression sledge" last year. Let's not forget how quickly everyone associated with Clark wanted that matter swept under the rug, when he falsely accused Brian Lake of sledging about depression. Hmm, I wonder why? Wouldn't happen to be related to some home truths Clark would rather remain private, now would it?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-mitch-clark-embarrassed-20150410-1midiw.html
Home truth hmmm
Seems like the sort of bloke that would get caught having sex with a stripper and claim alternate issues to save his relationship.

Just saying

Sam McClure said on Talking Footy that this is a "massive story"
Gimme a farkin break, 'Scoop'

I had a crack at Sam on a 3aw post about his nickname being "scoop" and the dumb * took the bait and replied off his personal account.

Worst "journo" in the entire industry

What a disgrace mark Robinson Is
On last night's show he he said Mitch Clark made a mistake and he shouldn't be punished if he apologised and it's as simple as that despite Clark making a comment about someone who couldn't defend themself

This is the same fat campaigner who was calling for McGuire and Brayshaw and Frawley to lose their jobs for a mistake and he was apart of the rabid media
What a fat ******* hypocrite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you would have to assume Clark knew that Miles sister was going out with Duncan. That's a pretty low act and I don't give a stuff about his problems, that does not give you a free pass to say crap like that.

Hardly like to be playing footy with a guy who stoops to that. But this s**t and worse goes on all the time and we rarely hear about it.

He was an absolute gun at the Dees before his injury and subsequent rest up and leave. Obviously a s**t bloke and I'm just glad that the Geelong Poachers won't get to see that form before they have to ship him off.

The saddest thing about our society is how we accept the blatant bullshit of 'mental illness.' It's something no nice person will challenge or touch, and it's also something you bring in and out again.

I always thought the way this guy operated, using Fremantle and then ditching the Lions for Melbourne, was pretty scabby. For a sensitive guy, it wasn't a very sensitive move.

The way he decided he wanted to play again but for a better team, ditching the Dees who were absolutely cooked at the time, was also of questionable character.

As many have said – this man should know the importance of kindness and decency and yet he shows none of it.

I had a crack at Sam on a 3aw post about his nickname being "scoop" and the dumb **** took the bait and replied off his personal account.

Worst "journo" in the entire industry
Thank God there are others out there who see this. The guy is an ambulance chaser, constantly looking for something in the footy world to turn into a scandal. He's starting to believe his own press now that he's on the radio and on the telly.

Thank God there are others out there who see this. The guy is an ambulance chaser, constantly looking for something in the footy world to turn into a scandal. He's starting to believe his own press now that he's on the radio and on the telly.

journos were good when they were not seen. eg. greg denham

The saddest thing about our society is how we accept the blatant bullshit of 'mental illness.' It's something no nice person will challenge or touch, and it's also something you bring in and out again.

I always thought the way this guy operated, using Fremantle and then ditching the Lions for Melbourne, was pretty scabby. For a sensitive guy, it wasn't a very sensitive move.

The way he decided he wanted to play again but for a better team, ditching the Dees who were absolutely cooked at the time, was also of questionable character.

As many have said – this man should know the importance of kindness and decency and yet he shows none of it.

I think accepting mental illness is an important thing but allowing it to be continually used as an excuse for selfish behaviour is what is bullshit. It discredits those that have genuine limitations when it's used as an all encompassing get out of jail card for being a dickhead.

The saddest thing about all this was while Clark was at Melbourne his doctor told the club that it was vital that he get away from a football club environment for his ongoing health. It was really serious. The club didn't want to lose him but were really worried about his health so they released him from his contract with no argument at all. A couple of months later Geelong comes sniffing around and end up taking him, despite his doctors advice. They thought they could get a gun forward on the cheap.

There has been nothing that has taken place since to suggest that his doctor got it wrong in the first place.

I think accepting mental illness is an important thing but allowing it to be continually used as an excuse for selfish behaviour is what is bullshit. It discredits those that have genuine limitations when it's used as an all encompassing get out of jail card for being a dickhead.

well said. "mental illness" is such a vexed issue.

on one hand it's beginning to lose all meaning. the term's used so much these days that everyone is affected in some way. worse case is that it ends up like the boy who cried wolf.

on the other its creating tension in society in that calling someone out/accusing someone of making up something as serious as depression etc is frowned upon. no one knows how to handle what is an already complex issue.

one yet another hand (if a person had 3 hands) it takes away from those who "genuinely" have such illness. and there's another thing, "genuinely". why should i use talking marks? because now doubt is created, cynically or not.

robbo remarked a month ago or more that when a club says a player has a mental illness, you cant ask them anymore questions about it. you have to TRUST them. why? cause you just have to. the footy show guys rallied behind lyon.

on the flip side, society is more aware of mental illnesses which is a good thing. if people are in need of assistance, this may be the difference.

M Clark dropped this week.

Barro:
"you select Clark after more than a year's absence last week and drop him this week ... ... you don't intend playing him again. Makes zero sense to omit him after one game. Unless, of course, the other stuff is bigger than you say it is. Please explain. Properly."

He did play a s**t game... Fair explanation.

A lot of people going off half-cocked without knowing the circumstances. Not sticking up for his current behaviour, but he never used Freo, he WANTED to go there and they initially showed interest but Brisbane made it nigh on impossible for him to get there. He hated Brisbane (particularly Voss), actually had a very healthy contract in front of him from GWS, but decided he'd go to Melbourne as it was slightly closer to his girls who he is separated from (his motivation for going home, and basis for his depression).

What a disgrace mark Robinson Is
On last night's show he he said Mitch Clark made a mistake and he shouldn't be punished if he apologised and it's as simple as that despite Clark making a comment about someone who couldn't defend themself

This is the same fat campaigner who was calling for McGuire and Brayshaw and Frawley to lose their jobs for a mistake and he was apart of the rabid media
What a fat ******* hypocrite

Robbo is funny. He does a 5 minute segment on 5aa on Friday nights. I've only been listening 2 or 3 times but each time it was pretty obvious that he'd already spent his appearance fee at lunch. Rowe made a comment after the segment on one occasion and Bickley's response was that being Friday, perhaps Robbo has had a long lunch. He's sloshed every time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back