Mitch Clark discussion - Geelong gets the flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Glen Iris! Why aren't you following Hawthorn? Last time I looked Collingwood supporters needed a visa to get into the leafy glades of Boroondara.

I think it's fair to say that Hawthorn are the dominantly supported club, but the Pies are second IMO.
There is actually a few Melbourne fans in our street, although I don't think they know many players other than Robbie Flower.

One is still owed $5.5million by their club; the other is out of contract.
If Clark is fit and playing good football before september it wont matter. This incident will have no impact.

I think it's fair to say that Hawthorn are the dominantly supported club, but the Pies are second IMO.
There is actually a few Melbourne fans in our street, although I don't think they know many players other than Robbie Flower.

You are so wrong. I know more than that No. 2 fellow. There was that Barassi chap. I understand he was a bit handy.

You are so wrong. I know more than that No. 2 fellow. There was that Barassi chap. I understand he was a bit handy.
All I can think of is that banner in the MCC in 2011 saying '31 please don't go!'

If it's a reaction to Clark's sledge then its a ridiculous over reaction
If it's because he is a **** wit then play on
Either way * him

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

If it's a reaction to Clark's sledge then its a ridiculous over reaction
If it's because he is a **** wit then play on
It's because he was an absolute liability last week, the only impact he had on the game was giving away free kicks, and Geelong can't afford to carry him at the moment because they're playing like rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back