Not-a-cluey Mitch Clark to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can.

If he wanted to go home to Perth I wouldn't take him at the Eagles. We have Darling, Kennedy, LeCras, McGovern, Cripps, Hill, Resting rucks in Lycett and Naitanui.

Clark simply wouldn't fit in.
No Pants, just no.

What Simpson would do is move Lecras, Darling or Hill up the ground.

It's all about having the ability to be dynamic and diverse.

Hawks would love the problem of moving Clark, Roughead, Breust and Gunston through multiple areas of the ground, as we already do.

Mitch clark is still on melbournes list. So he needs to speak with paul roos about playing again either at melbourne or elsewhere. Paul roos confirmed that last night. I don't think hawthorn would be the right fit for him.
I think maybe st kilda would be the right fit for him.

Mitch clark is still on melbournes list. So he needs to speak with paul roos about playing again either at melbourne or elsewhere. Paul roos confirmed that last night. I don't think hawthorn would be the right fit for him.
I think maybe st kilda would be the right fit for him.
I think money would be a good fit, not sure Saints have the right smell

No Pants, just no.

What Simpson would do is move Lecras, Darling or Hill up the ground.

It's all about having the ability to be dynamic and diverse.

Hawks would love the problem of moving Clark, Roughead, Breust and Gunston through multiple areas of the ground, as we already do.

So we lose our 40-50 goals a year forwards in LeCras and Darling for an unknown?

Tell me where do you play Darling and LeCras? FWIW we already rotate those two and Hill + Cripps around the ground and play McGovern as a swingman. Bringing Clark in means even less time for those in the forward line and then it means less time for our actual midfielders in the midfield.

You pillock.

So we lose our 40-50 goals a year forwards in LeCras and Darling for an unknown?

Tell me where do you play Darling and LeCras? FWIW we already rotate those two and Hill + Cripps around the ground and play McGovern as a swingman. Bringing Clark in means even less time for those in the forward line and then it means less time for our actual midfielders in the midfield.

You pillock.
To be honest, I haven't put a lot of thought into west coasts list.

I'll fight you.

To be honest, I haven't put a lot of thought into west coasts list.

I'll fight you.

I think I could take you.

However if we meet at gate 3 and you are bigger than I am we'll call it a draw.

I'm 6"2....come at bro!

Shortskyle.

Tallchols.

I'd tried finding you on facebook the other day but your name is more common than I thought. #stalkingechols

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year I would have agreed but after the Garlett fiasco, I'm not sure the risk will be taken
True, but you probably wouldn't use a strong trade for him.

Clarke I think wants and realizes the enviroment he is walking into. No doubt there is a risk, hence you would't use a right pic/trade on him.

Garlett was always wild, partying in teh days leading up to the draft iirc.

I think Clarke wants to be there, but needs the strong group to keep an eye out for him and support him. I tend to feet Gartlet didn't want that enough.

At 150k a year for in exchange of Hallahan would suit the Dees considering Paul Roos likes contested ball winners from Hawthorn.

I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole, Injury prone, mental health issues, a morally corrupt bloke.

He shafted Freo at the 11th hour to go to Melbourne, spent all his time receiving a wage while he was injured for 90% of his tenure. Decides to quit due to personal reasons the when it's time to come back he wont even commit to the Dees, who have looked after him.

Sounds like a real stand up guy.

Freo shafted themselves. Please stop victim blaming.

You appropriated his image before he'd even signed. That is outright theft and your club should have been penalised.

internet-fight.gif

Clark takes David Hale's spot as a ruck who can push forward and kick goals. Hale is having a purple patch of form in the last couple of rounds and in the qualifying final, but he's already over 30 and Father Time tends to catch up quick with a player like Hale, who already has over 200 games under his belt. I hope Wright is kicking the tyres.

Freo shafted themselves. Please stop victim blaming.

You appropriated his image before he'd even signed. That is outright theft and your club should have been penalised.

Yes we were foolish to take his word, that he wanted to come back to WA to be close to his sick grandmother.

Melbourne swooped with Schwab offering much more money, all of a sudden grandma is on the back burner, and Clarke is on the sick list. Congratulations.

Yes we were foolish to take his word, that he wanted to come back to WA to be close to his sick grandmother.

Melbourne swooped with Schwab offering much more money, all of a sudden grandma is on the back burner, and Clarke is on the sick list. Congratulations.

He hadn't signed anything with the club and your club tried to screw Brisbane over.

Some genius at your HQ then decided it was fine to start using Mitch's image for promotional/advertising purposes, even though he hadnt signed! You basically stole from the guy you were planning to sign. Such professionalism tends to be rewarded.

so why does he need to leave Melbourne Footy Club?
if he wants to be home, it's Freo or wc, but if he wants to play in Vic, just stay a Demon.
I don't understand the want to leave a club he owes.
I'm not sure that being at a bottom 4 club is a great place for someone suffering from depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back