Injury Mitch Clark to miss 6-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Clark is out for 6-8 weeks, moving forward the surgery to have the screw taken out of his foot.

8vb3r.gif

Misleading title by the way. Sounds like he has done his ACL or something...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have clark and dawes ever been seen in the same room together?

I don't think so. Stranger still, I think we average more points without Clark this season.

Thanks for the over the top thread title - I was expecting him to be either a) gone for the season or b) chucked in the towel entirely.

6-8 seems good by comparison...

But yeah, this sucks.

EDIT: Also, it seems like the club are at least being smart in managing his injury - from he sounds of it his latest injury might have kept him out for another couple anyway - and he was going to have to have the screw out at some stage...that may have been able to wait till the end of the season though...

Thanks for the over the top thread title - I was expecting him to be either a) gone for the season or b) chucked in the towel entirely.
Its better then the original but not as good as the previous one which is similar to the new one.

Just read on MFC site....wow, just when my thoughts re the season couldn't sink lower

Disappointing news, however, if this is going to be better long term for mitch and will allow him to have a full pre-season then may as well get it over and done with

I though LTI list was minimum 8 weeks.. If he's ready to go in 6 weeks then I don't want him stuck on that list
And i don't want him coming back before he's ready. Give him an extra 2 weeks just to make sure. And get Magner upgraded asap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back