Injury Mitch Clark to miss 6-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks TPM

It's a surgery was going to happen after the season anyway so now he can be right for a full pre season and come back fully fit next year.
I refuse to not have Clark play this season. If he's out for the year again, he'll have to start considering his own future :(

n5NFzr.jpg
u9hyAX.gif

4kDIek.gif

Too much?
I found the last one incredibly amusing.

Due to circumstances, of course, my other work in this area resides on a different thread, as otherwise referred to...

It was almost like life deciding that there is literally no upside to being a supporter, ever.

Being a Demon helps to build character, and moral fibre. It also gives you the satisfaction of knowing you're part of the most intelligent group of supporters in the AFL.

Not to mention the jokes. Those alone are benefit enough!

It puts everything into perspective. Hey at least the rest of my life is in order. Need some dramas, MFC provides lol.

You know it's sort of funny. I'm starting to become immune to the pain of every piece of bad news that comes out of the MFC at the moment!

Our sense of humour has sustained us as a people on our long march through the desert.

Even in spite of the fact we've replaced our Moses umpty-million times now, and been wandering around through the sand for 10 years too long already.

Come on Sky Daddy, give us a sign you bastard!

I found the last one incredibly amusing.

Indeed. Appropriately incompetent, yes?

Pfft **** you life, until Viney, Dawes, Grimes, Frawley, Jones and Watts go down together in a group accident of ACLs I'm still laughing

Bloody life eh? What's the answer? 42.

And of course, we'd never even see these particular injuries without f***ing medical analysis. F*** you science!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News is horrible for Clark and the MFC. It's weird but he has become one of our truly franchise players in the past season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back