seanbrathmor

Debutant
Jul 13, 2013
west of Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Out of contract at the end of this season, and not the most popular character at the Cattery, he'd be worth a punt for teams lacking in decent KPF options; Carlton might be interested in him as he'd fill a role without costing too much, possibly Freo too.

Out of contract at the end of this season, and not the most popular character at the Cattery, he'd be worth a punt for teams lacking in decent KPF options; Carlton might be interested in him as he'd fill a role without costing too much, possibly Freo too.

Freo?

I'd say Freo would rank 18th out of clubs after him.

You can also rule out 16 other teams.

He is finished. Nothing but damaged goods now in terms of body and mind. Why would a club take someone that has had off field issues in all 3 clubs hes been at.

Good luck to Mitch in the future but no way will a club take him.

He really should have stayed at the Lions he was playing the best football of he's career there

Brisbane fans tried to warn us, then we tried to warn Cats fans.

But you're right, apart from a couple of games with us his best football was at Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan isn't going anywhere.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...cure-mitch-clark/story-fn69a32t-1226167582864

Wouldn't have thought Fremantle would look at him. He burnt the club once by backflipping, I doubt they would even talk to him now.
Well like I said if you don't get Hogan ,then I think clark would be good for youse my reasons are,
He takes the best backman (and seems to play better when hes the main focus in attack) this would then take the pressure off of (im pretty confident youll get him) McCarthy and allow him to play a similar role to what he was at the giants. Would be a very dangerous forward line imo

Well like I said if you don't get Hogan ,then I think clark would be good for youse my reasons are,
He takes the best backman (and seems to play better when hes the main focus in attack) this would then take the pressure off of (im pretty confident youll get him) McCarthy and allow him to play a similar role to what he was at the giants. Would be a very dangerous forward line imo

Taberner and Apeness are our current key forwards. If Apeness can get a decent run without breaking down he will be our key forward.

Taberner to play roaming CHF and McCarthy (if the trade gets done) as our 3rd tall forward.

So even if Clark did stay on the park, I doubt he would be given priority over those 3.

Then you can take into account he is a deadset flog and there is no way Fremantle should even talk to his management.

Freo shouldn't have pussyfooted around and offered a fair trade. He would have gone home and helped them win the 2013 GF. The Hawks and Geelong got the trades done for players they wanted and they have multiple premierships to show for it.
I do agree that Fremantle were low balling Brisbane, but in the end Fremantle dodged a bullet. It is clear that he went to the Demons for a higher salary which the club has said placed him as our highest paid player, and which Fremantle would not agree to. His subsequent history would have contributed negatively to our chances of doing well since then.

I do agree that Fremantle were low balling Brisbane, but in the end Fremantle dodged a bullet. It is clear that he went to the Demons for a higher salary which the club has said placed him as our highest paid player, and which Fremantle would not agree to. His subsequent history would have contributed negatively to our chances of doing well since then.

I agree with the sentiment, but the point would be that if Fremantle didn't lowball Brisbane in the first place Melbourne would never have gotten involved (Brisbane went soliciting other offers) so the the cash Clark was on there is academic.

I agree with the sentiment, but the point would be that if Fremantle didn't lowball Brisbane in the first place Melbourne would never have gotten involved (Brisbane went soliciting other offers) so the the cash Clark was on there is academic.
The cash is what told his family to push him to set himself up for life in Melbourne instead of coming home like he intended.

But, I had no idea how hard it is to find a gif of a batsman letting the ball go through to the keeper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back