Delisted Mitch Clark [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark has played 24 games in the last 4 and a half seasons. And has a career best season goal tally of 29.

He has as much chance of kicking 60-80 goals next year as I do.
Just looked it up 2012 kicked 29 goals from 11 games in a demons side regularly getting pumped nearly every week!!!!! not sure buddy would off done much better than that! My point is if he gets his s**t together and can play a full year with a "full fit" midfield like freo's he'll be a very handy pick up.

It's fair enough to not blame Clark for chasing dollars, but he wasn't exactly 100% honest about his intentions. I mean if Brisbane offering him $750k a season or whatever it was he got from Melbourne, would he have stayed?

He'd burnt bridges in Brisbane (not specifically at the club) and wanted to get out of town ASAP.

Just looked it up 2012 kicked 29 goals from 11 games in a demons side regularly getting pumped nearly every week!!!!! not sure buddy would off done much better than that! My point is if he gets his s**t together and can play a full year with a "full fit" midfield like freo's he'll be a very handy pick up.

LOL.

One swallow does not a summer make. Tory Dickson kicked 29 goals in 11 games just year. He's fit and healthy and not a complete plonker, maybe Freo should go after him.

Clark:

2013: 4 games
2014: 0 games, sad
2015: 8 games
2016: 1 game

Kicking a few goals in 2012 is great, but it's not 2012. If he got his s**t together he'd have been very handy for Melbourne. If he got his s**t together he'd be very handy for Geelong.

He's not going to get his s**t together and won't play for another AFL club after Geelong.

His problem is that he should never have been put back onto the main list so soon. Melbourne had a plan to rookie him and allow him to slowly get his head right with no pressure to perform. But other clubs got involved and thought they could get a good key forward on the cheap and offered big dollars to play. Really, Geelong are the ones who are responsible for his current position, he played AFL way too early.

LOL.

One swallow does not a summer make. Tory Dickson kicked 29 goals in 11 games just year. He's fit and healthy and not a complete plonker, maybe Freo should go after him.

Clark:

2013: 4 games
2014: 0 games, sad
2015: 8 games
2016: 1 game

Kicking a few goals in 2012 is great, but it's not 2012. If he got his s**t together he'd have been very handy for Melbourne. If he got his s**t together he'd be very handy for Geelong.

He's not going to get his s**t together and won't play for another AFL club after Geelong.
mate im pretty sure I said "if he plays a full year" which sort of implies it gets his s**t sorted!!!!
Im not saying he will im saying IF he could he would be a good pick up.
Didn't buddy miss footy last year with mental problems? Looks to of sorted his s**t out this year and has played every game (I think)

mate im pretty sure I said "if he plays a full year" which sort of implies it gets his s**t sorted!!!!
Didn't buddy miss footy last year with mental problems? Looks to of sorted his s**t out this year and has played every game (I think)

All Buddy had to do was delete his dealers number from his phone.

Buddy still kicked nearly 50 goals last year and had 700 odd going into the year.

I'm willing to back a guy with very dubious 'mental health' problems that has performed at an elite level for a decade over another the same age who had a couple of good games a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is uncontracted. Any idea if a club is interested in him?
Could suit a club like west coast?

Far out. We are Hawthorn Football Club fans, not bloody Richmond F.C...

His problem is that he's a massive plonker.

Mate that's disgusting. You need to seriously go educate yourself on mental health. I suggest starting with the beyond blue website.

I too don't see him playing AFL, but you have madly overstepped there mate...

Mate that's disgusting. You need to seriously go educate yourself on mental health. I suggest starting with the beyond blue website.

I too don't see him playing AFL, but you have madly overstepped there mate...

LOL.

Was it mental health that made him bail on Brisbane citing homesickness before chasing coin at Melbourne?

Was it mental health that saw him decide that he could un-retire and play footy again but not for the team that had supported him for the past couple of years for no return?

Is it mental health that sees him document his entire existence on social media only to have a whinge if someone dares say something negative?

Plonker. Plon-ker.

LOL.

Was it mental health that made him bail on Brisbane citing homesickness before chasing coin at Melbourne?

Was it mental health that saw him decide that he could un-retire and play footy again but not for the team that had supported him for the past couple of years for no return?

Is it mental health that sees him document his entire existence on social media only to have a whinge if someone dares say something negative?

Plonker. Plon-ker.

That's seriously cringe worthy mate. It's views such as that which make me sad. I suggest you do some research relating to an individuals decision making process when battling something of the magnitude he did ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back