Recommitted Mitch Duncan

Remove this Banner Ad

I see how it happens though last time freo waltzed down to kardinia park it was 133 point margin lol. And geelong clearly aren't much chop

The great darcy had 6 touches, 3 Mark's and 38 hitouts vs Abbott who picked up 18 touches 31 hitouts literally VFL

15 games seriously keep him a lumbering ruckman in the modern game
I see how it happens though last time freo waltzed down to kardinia park it was 133 point margin lol. And geelong clearly aren't much chop

The great darcy had 6 touches, 3 Mark's and 38 hitouts vs Abbott who picked up 18 touches 31 hitouts literally VFL

Yeah i reckon the game where the Freo team didnt turn up collectively is a pretty good indication of his talent and ability. Going off the finals, a 2nd should be about the mark for Danger :drunk:

Back on Duncan, the media never fail to disappoint. Seems 100% to be based off a made up rumor from Nakia. Hilarious

Sultan Kösen has more mobility than Sean Darcy

Yeah i reckon the game where the Freo team didnt turn up collectively is a pretty good indication of his talent and ability. Going off the finals, a 2nd should be about the mark for Danger :drunk:

Back on Duncan, the media never fail to disappoint. Seems 100% to be based off a made up rumor from Nakia. Hilarious

Didnt turn up is an understatement of the year possibly still on the bus. It's the only time I got to watch him live Darcy and as I said just looked o.k.

He could be a future prospect but if he is will be 4 years away.

He looks like a 20-30 range yes of course a freo supporter will feel underdone but 15 games lol. Cool your jets

Didnt turn up is an understatement of the year possibly still on the bus. It's the only time I got to watch him live Darcy and as I said just looked o.k.

He could be a future prospect but if he is will be 4 years away.

He looks like a 20-30 range yes of course a freo supporter will feel underdone but 15 games lol. Cool your jets
You blokes do know he is only 20 and played that game coming off a pcl injury....

You blokes do know he is only 20 and played that game coming off a pcl injury....
Only 20? I thought he was 45. Moved like that.

I really hope Geelong rates Darcy as low as its fans in this thread do.

Last edited:
I relaly hope Geelong rates Darcy as low as its fans in this thread do.
Same. I hope he stays well away. If he wants to return to Vic then he can go an play for Cobden.

Well played 5 before that but its BF everyone bends the truth lol.

Just say it what's he worth then, I'm not denying he has talent it's an argument about current value. Not future potential in 5 years

Well played 5 before that but its BF everyone bends the truth lol.

Just say it what's he worth then, I'm not denying he has talent it's an argument about current value. Not future potential in 5 years
The point I was making is that he had missed a majority of the season owing to a pcl and was essentially on the comeback trail. Providing he has an injury free preseason, he will be a very handy player in 2019 and a real weapon in 2020....wouldn't be trading for Kelly, who I rate but mids are easier to select as opposed to quality bigs.

I really like Duncan but this one makes no sense (as much as I would like it to be true).

I can't see him leaving the Cats this year unless they are going full rebuild or something crazy like that. Even then, he is probably young enough to hang around for a rebuild.

I am sure this is just a BF troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance Duncan would want to come over and be the number 3 mid behind Higgins and cunners

Might get gaff on a wing but Duncan as a centre square mid would be valuable

Could be one of our prime movers
fair question.

No. For a number of reasons.

Contracted, young family in Geelong. Loves it at Geelong. Hs said specifically hes not leaving.
Soon to be wife daughter of Geoff Miles of Geelong.

Cant see the family leaving the area let alone Mitch to move to WA or Melbourne

GO Catters

This 21 for Stanley is misleading every time it is brought up. We lost a player we didn't expect to (Christensen) and used THAT pick to get a ruck where we were weak. And it was a dud trade at least until this year, no GFC supporter was an advocate of it.
Ended up a dead pick anyway. Pretty sure they picked Goddard who was delisted anyway.

Sean Darcy is a ruck for the future, don't think many realise how long ruckmen take to develop. Darcy will be one of the premier rucks in the comp in 3-4 years

Sean Darcy is a ruck for the future, don't think many realise how long ruckmen take to develop. Darcy will be one of the premier rucks in the comp in 3-4 years
Reminds me of a young Shane Mumford

Remove this Banner Ad

Back