News Mitch Georgiades involved in minor road accident

Remove this Banner Ad

A young girl has been injured in a minor road accident thankfully with no serious injuries. I imagine both her and her parents were shaken regardless.

Best to just leave off with looking to assign blame at anyone here, especially if you/we have zero idea of what actually happened.
Fair call I don't know the exact circumstances surrounding her being on the scooter in the first place, but I don't know zero either, I do know she is 16 year old L plater = very inexperienced, riding a scooter in peak hour. Should be illegal its a recipe for disaster and very very lucky that it wasn't more serious - thankfully. The number of deaths of motor cycle riders on our roads each year is just tragic.

A young girl has been injured in a minor road accident thankfully with no serious injuries. I imagine both her and her parents were shaken regardless.

Best to just leave off with looking to assign blame at anyone here, especially if you/we have zero idea of what actually happened.

Despite my attempt at a joke earlier in the thread, this is the good and correct take

You just know is this was... say Riley Thilthorpe, Ch7 news would bury it

Smithson is probably hiding in a bin out the front of Mitch's house as we speak
Josh Worrell DD was buried in days. Bizarre they didnā€™t afford Tyson Stengle the same fate, thoughā€¦I wonderā€¦

The real story here is why are the parents of a 16 year old are letting her ride a scooter to school in peak hour on a Vesper??? Hopefully all will be ok and this may put her off riding it for good - get a car love!

Update, channel 9 just now in their promo for the news .........Port start caught up in crash chaos F Me!!!!!
Thereā€™s a kid at Woodville High who rides a Harley, dude must be knocking back chicks every ten minutes.

Years ago I worked with a guy who was killed riding his scooter, got rear-ended by a van. He was only 19. Iā€™m surprised it doesnā€™t happen more often these days with people constantly on their phones while driving and what not.
That wouldn't happen to be Daniel would it?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Looking at this pictureā€¦ Iā€™m surprised that ch7 havenā€™t accused him of fleeing the scene and refusing to cooperate with authorities - he is clearly ready to do a runner.

Last edited:
Years ago I worked with a guy who was killed riding his scooter, got rear-ended by a van. He was only 19. Iā€™m surprised it doesnā€™t happen more often these days with people constantly on their phones while driving and what not.
That and the increasing popularity of larger vehicles.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Adelaide's Channel 7 News is such an embarrassing cluster*.

After the story about the MG accident they did a story about a boat in a garage in a house in Greenwith catching fire with the fire spreading to much of the house. Thankfully everyone at the house, including 3 young kids, were able to escape without injury but there was extensive damage done to the house.

The Seven News Adelaide Reporter interviewed the mother immediately after and asked this mind numbingly stupid question of her:

'Are you glad everyone's OK?'

What a bloody disgrace of a question to ask a young mum after such a traumatic experience. No surprises that the mum turned to her partner and burst into tearsā€¦Channel 7 News getting just the footage they wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So was it the lead story on 7? Looks like it was number 5, on 9. 10 News, no idea, but i think the carrier pigeon has departed with the story for Melbourne studios.

w
Adelaide's Channel 7 News is such an embarrassing clusterfu**.

After the story about the MG accident they did a story about a boat in a garage in a house in Greenwith catching fire with the fire spreading to much of the house. Thankfully everyone at the house, including 3 young kids, were able to escape without injury but there was extensive damage done to the house.

The Seven News Adelaide Reporter interviewed the mother immediately after and asked this mind numbingly stupid question of her:

'Are you glad everyone's OK?'

What a bloody disgrace of a question to ask a young mum after such a traumatic experience. No surprises that the mum turned to her partner and burst into tearsā€¦Channel 7 News getting just the footage they wanted.
Dumb arses, were they waiting for the scoop of the century where the mum replies with " no I'm devastatded, they should have all been killed, that was my plan" where do these dropkicks learn the trade?

Ah look whoā€™s back ..doing what she does best

Just FYI, Kimberley Pratt is as hardcore a Port fan you can get, so if sheā€™s on the report it isnā€™t anti Port.

Is there any particular reason why Mitch is running with W.A plates?

Well he is from WA.

I lived primarily in Melbourne for 10 years but because my car was in my old man's name I never bothered to change the rego over to Vic plates.

Well he is from WA.

I lived primarily in Melbourne for 10 years but because my car was in my old man's name I never bothered to change the rego over to Vic plates.
I did the same. Didn't change to Vic plates until I bought a new car.
Pretty sure it's a legal obligation to register a vehicle after 3 months of residing interstate, that's pending on the circumstances of course.
So each to their own :)

Pretty sure it's a legal obligation to register a vehicle after 3 months of residing interstate, that's pending on the circumstances of course.
So each to their own :)
Yes, 3 months to register the vehicle in SA. Someone posted the other day that Voss is still driving around with QLD plates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back