News Mitch Georgiades involved in minor road accident

Remove this Banner Ad

It's weird. She's also a Crows ambassador and their game-day announcer, yet works for an organisation that ostensibly at least sponsors us.

Why her employer doesn't rein her in when she carries on like a pork chop about anything Port is a mystery to me.
Because the people that actively or passively support the Crows that make up a majority of the city/state would enjoy it and the Port supporters that "don't usually watch" it will share it with their Port-supporting peers?

What size car would you be happy for Mitch to drive? :think:

anything from any single class of vehicle except SUV, why would a teenage footballer need one lol, they are massively overused

If the car isn't in your name, there is an easy loophole around this. Ie if the car is in his old man's name and his residence is in Perth, no issue whatsoever keeping the car with WA plates.
Except if the vehicle is not kept in WA his insurance will be null and void.

I kept an old vehicle I had registered in SA when I lived in QLD because it wouldn't pass an annual road worthy inspection because of rust. It's all fine as long as you don't have an accident.

Yeah riding my motorbike I just assume that the car is going to pull out in front of me without looking unless I have eye contact.

They do it often enough and it only takes one time.

O yeah. If you survive the initial few “experiences”, you get pretty good at the eye contact check and damn near psychic about knowing when someone is about to change lanes in front of you ;)

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

How is this a 5 page thread? Also the obsession some of bigfooty has with Elspeth is bordering on creepy

What she got away with was far worse than what Walker did imo. That she got away with it unpunished without ever offering an apology or retraction is one of the great wrongs.

A s**t off-hand comment that is emblematic of the casual racism treatment of indigenous people (walker) versus a reporter leading a witch hunt and labelling an indigenous player as a rapist. One of those is worse than the other.

if elspeth had been anything other than a upper middle class white woman protected by the boys club she would have been crucified.

I hope this board never forgets that incident and elspeths vile behaviour.

What she got away with was far worse than what Walker did imo. That she got away with it unpunished without ever offering an apology or retraction is one of the great wrongs.

A sh*t off-hand comment that is emblematic of the casual racism treatment of indigenous people (walker) versus a reporter leading a witch hunt and labelling an indigenous player as a rapist. One of those is worse than the other.

if elspeth had been anything other than a upper middle class white woman protected by the boys club she would have been crucified.

I hope this board never forgets that incident and elspeths vile behaviour.
when did she say SPP was a rapist?

She presented a report about him sexually assaulting a girl after chasing up random people on Facebook.

Which unsurprisingly turned out to be a load of sh*t. Was a social media game of Chinese whispers that elspeth turned into nightly news.

So she presented a news report as a news reporter. Who gives a * ffs. Do we really think SPP was as pure as the driven snow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So she presented a news report as a news reporter. Who gives a fu** ffs. Do we really think SPP was as pure as the driven snow?

news reporters aren’t meant to pass off social media posts as reliable sources and the conduct of a news reporter in contacting people on social media asking for people to come forward, and posting on social media asking for people to come forward is beyond questionable.

His treatment in the media that assumed he was guilty versus the treatment of white players is telling.

Do you believe she would have chased that story the way she did if the post had been about boak or Walker?

news reporters aren’t meant to pass off social media posts as reliable sources and the conduct of a news reporter in contacting people on social media asking for people to come forward, and posting on social media asking for people to come forward is beyond questionable.

His treatment in the media that assumed he was guilty versus the treatment of white players is telling.

Do you believe she would have chased that story the way she did if the post had been about boak or Walker?

Yes

So she presented a news report as a news reporter. Who gives a fu** ffs. Do we really think SPP was as pure as the driven snow?

No it was not just a news report.

What Hussey did in 2018 was a shameful sensationalised and editorialised stitch up job on Powell -Pepper, starting with a tweet that claimed he "sexually assaulted a young woman" before the matter was even reported to police. In fact the unfounded 'shocking allegation' to this day has never been the subject of a police report (by either the woman involved or the AFL Integrity Unit) or investigation. The claim of sexual assault was subsequently proven wrong (video showed he was drunk and inappropriately touched a young woman) but set the tone for the one sided hounding of this young man which carried on for weeks.

Hussey later led a camera team to Unley Oval to interview Sturt supporters about how they felt about him playing for the magpies, deliberately provoking a crowd frenzy which led to some of the most vile and disgusting abuse yelled at a young player (and strangely not captured or even reported by Hussey in her report).

Channel 7 followed up this attack on Powell-Pepper in a subsequent news service by airing footage taken by an un-named person on a mobile phone in the street of SPP obviously affected by alcohol and talking to young women to complete their narrative.

It was shameful and disgraceful hounding of someone who was unable to defend himself and as philthy said, Hussey and her employer (Channel 7 Adelaide) deserve every bit of scorn that can be thrown her way.

Last edited:

Boak maybe.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Is a Prado an SUV? Thought it would fall more in to 4x4 off road type.

Paging Doctor Feel
lol, Landcruiser Prado. A Landcruiser is a Landcruiser and a Prado is a smaller 4WD vehicle also built by Toyota.

1630717844442.png

I'm looking to buy a Ford Mustang Focus. :rolleyes:

I'd say my Kluger is right on the edge of SUV, a Prado is bigger and more off road than that.

When I think of SUV I think of Mitsubishi ASX or Toyota RAV4 or something.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Mate, the hounding of SPP by her & her channel 7 cronies was diabolical, esp compared with the subsequent misdemeanours of her beloved Crows players that barely rated a mention by her.

And it's not just this board that took offence at her hounding of SPP, even the club made a stand on it at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back